10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilS

I hope he can get his 5th yellow either against RM next weekend, or against Osasuna. That way, he would have to get one game off in the middle of the 4 Clasicos.

W

woobie

But if he gets the yellow in the Clasico, he's out for the Copa final. I think. It's my undestanding that cards/suspensions carry over from liga to copa.

O

Orlandu

Hello there.

I'm new at this forum.I'm making a resarch for possible transfer actions and reactions from supporters.there is an interesting call made by a friend who is a tottenham fan and he said " what about gareth bale+luca modric+jermain deofe vs lionel messi " do you guys think that this transfer can be completed ?

Hello there.

I'm new at this forum.I'm making a resarch for possible transfer actions and reactions from supporters.there is an interesting call made by a friend who is a tottenham fan and he said " what about gareth bale+luca modric+jermain deofe vs lionel messi " do you guys think that this transfer can be completed ?

100% sure it will happen this summer. Hopefully Harry will be included in the deal.

Sergio

Sergison
Why would Tottenham do that deal? they have Peter Crouch, who scored 2 gols against Stoke. And as we all know from the English press, Messi couldn't do that.

iookram

Hello there.

Considering the quality of players that we have in the other positions(besides Messi's CF), I would say no chance of that deal being completed. We have no need for Bale nor Defoe. Maybe Modric though. And we haven't even taken into account the talents that we have in La Masia and Barca B. From those 3 players, I can only possibly consider Modric at Barca. Possibly after Xavi retires and if we don't get Fabregas. Taking into account the reaction of us Barca fans if Messi were to be sold by the club(this is different from Messi leaving on his own accord, which I can't see happening), no chance of a Bale + Modric + Defoe = Messi.

Just my opinion, each to his own.

ivan22

Hello there.

I don't think this is fair, we should give you guardiola in addition!

W

woobie

Keeping in mind that I'm a neutral party in this (I am not actually a fan of Barcelona), if I were somehow suddenly in charge of Barca transfers...no. Not in a million years would I trade Messi for the abovementioned players.

ivan22

Considering the quality of players that we have in the other positions(besides Messi's CF), I would say no chance of that deal being completed. We have no need for Bale nor Defoe. Maybe Modric though. And we haven't even taken into account the talents that we have in La Masia and Barca B. From those 3 players, I can only possibly consider Modric at Barca. Possibly after Xavi retires and if we don't get Fabregas. Taking into account the reaction of us Barca fans if Messi were to be sold by the club(this is different from Messi leaving on his own accord, which I can't see happening), no chance of a Bale + Modric + Defoe = Messi.

Just my opinion, each to his own.

trolled_hard.jpg

It's an interesting question though. If it really comes down to that, who would you trade Messi for?

I cant believe you guys actually think about this possibility. Like woobie said: NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

wtf bbq lol, this wont happen. he will never get sold or traded. maybe in 10 years. give me one reason for leaving barca? there is none, he has everything a player (like him) could ask for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans