10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

Hope they get fined... And also the ball that Messi hit into the Madrid crowd actually smashed that laser-pointing fan(s).

Really??? If that's the case, than I can understand why he hit the ball into the crowd. I've never seen Messi so pissed before than tonight against RM.

gingerless

oh yeah... the messiah can spot where the lasers are coming from and planned the ball to be overpassed to him there so he could have an excuse for hitting it straight to the fans that were pointing the lasers at him

Hatem Ben Arfa

Good performance by Messi again! Should have scored, unfortunately Casillas was equal to the shot.

Oh and did anyone notice what La Liga commentators on Sky were talking about. They said there seemed to be some tension between Messi and David Villa, and hinted that all may not be well between those two.

Messi did look angry tonight!

I'm thinking Maybe Messi was angry with Villa's poor finishing yet again?

Richard.H

Good performance by Messi again! Should have scored, unfortunately Casillas was equal to the shot.

Oh and did anyone notice what La Liga commentators on Sky were talking about. They said there seemed to be some tension between Messi and David Villa, and hinted that all may not be well between those two.

Messi did look angry tonight!

I'm thinking Maybe Messi was angry with Villa's poor finishing yet again?

Messi got angry when Barca was counter attacking and he passed the ball to Villa. Villa slowed it down and gave a very fast pass back to Messi, which he couldn't control. Messi got furious after and I can understand why since Villa ruined the whole counter attack.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah they are fine with each other on a personal level lol...notice Villa's reaction when Messi scored :D
But when it came to the game Messi was definitely getting frustrated with Villa at points. And he had a reason imo.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
See how the Copa final goes...I wouldn't be averse to seeing Masch, Sergi, Xavi in midfield and then Messi, Pedro, Iniesta up top in the first leg of the CL if Villa continues this form.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Oh yeah, i remembr that bad pass from Villa that ruined a good Barca attack. And yes I guess the Lasers annoyed Messi too!

I hope Villa gets back to his best form soon!

Messi will score a Hat-Trick in Copa Del Rey Final though! You heard it from me first!

T

tariqo

messi should reach a 40 assists this season but villa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Stop trying to chip all the time man... getting kinda predictable and annoying too! Save them chips for special occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans