10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
its not about numbers.....dinho in 04/05 has marginal numbers yet was anointed best player in the world.....yet messi is also a striker and the main goal scorer on his team while eto was the scorere for barca at the time dinho was here.....messi is clearly a better finisher and on this pace may become one of the greats if not the greatest

05/06 season was way better. Madrid fans gave him a standing ovation! Either way Messi is the best right now, give him another 3-4 years and I'll say he's better than ronnie.

Chevy

It's hard to compare the two. Ronaldinho's magic was unpredictable, he could always come up with something completely insane. Messi's next move is much easier to predict but just as difficult to stop and on top of that he produces his magic much more consistently. He's only 23 as well, this could be a no-brainer by the time he's 26/27.

Mes que un club

I think we can all agree that Ronaldinho was magical at his best.

I do believe Messi is better though.

He is more efficient, works harder and plays well at a more consistent rate.

In terms of excitement however, Ronaldinho beats Messi.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi is a better player IMO. Ronaldinho was magical and COMPLETELY unpredictable but Lionel Messi is something else.

T

tariqo

maradona
real ronaldo
messi

the best ever play the game , in 2 or 3 years messi will be the best ever in our eyes

M

mitkoa7x

maradona
real ronaldo
messi

the best ever play the game , in 2 or 3 years messi will be the best ever in our eyes

Strongly dissagree, Messi is far supperior to Maradona and Ronaldo (brazil). Both Maradona and Ronaldo won the WC cuz they had a great team behind them, Leo has only ~5 players backing him.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Strongly dissagree, Messi is far supperior to Maradona and Ronaldo (brazil). Both Maradona and Ronaldo won the WC cuz they had a great team behind them, Leo has only ~5 players backing him.
LMAO relax guys...he hasnt won anything yet by himself as he is currently on the one of the best teams in history while marradona was by himself largely the majority of his career

Caramel

Messi is not better than Maradonna,man.Not at this point in time at least,maybe later.

Beast

The Observer
LMAO relax guys...he hasnt won anything yet by himself as he is currently on the one of the best teams in history while marradona was by himself largely the majority of his career

Absolutely right Ice-skating ballerina

Hatem Ben Arfa

WOW Messi or Ronaldinho?

I really really love Messi. But Ronaldinho was pure MAGIC!

Ronaldinho single handedly almost carried Barcelona to the La Liga title in his 1st season. This was a Barcelona that was preforming mediocre for a number of years at the time and had aging players.

Beckham transfer competely overshadowed Ronaldinho transfer to Barca. But as the the season went on it was obvious we were witnessing a MAGICAL MAGICAL player who was a natural born leader by example and nearly did what Maradona did for Napoli, in only his 1st season.

Messi will be up there with Pele, but I really really love Ronaldinho and almost prefer him to Messi.

Imagine if Ronaldinho made some sacrifices in his private life and dedicated himself to the team even more instead of Partying?

Ronaldinho is MAGIC in it's purest essence. He made the beautiful game beautiful and redefined the way football could be played!

Messi will be there with Pele & Maradona. But Ronaldinho also belongs in that list!

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol: i remember that game well lol...sexxy pass but even sexier save :D

FORGET THE PASS!

LOOK AT THE CONTROL!!!!!!!!

THAT CONTROL IS ON PAR WITH ZIDANE, OR MAYBE EVEN BETTER!

That was like a 50 yd lobbed pass hit at pace, and he just killed it dead with 1 touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans