10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

i love messi but for me ronaldinho is the barca player that is awesome....he did not have the work ethic or team play as messi has but when he played i was mesmorized....i love messi but as much as he is our finisher xavi runs this team as dinho ran the team b4....

messi run the team also

4me , he is the most complete player i've ever seen, he never give up

ronaldinho was great 4 barca too but can't compare him to leo

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Certainly not anymore. I remember a couple of years back people were still saying it's too early to say Messi is and will be better than Ronaldinho in his prime. No doubt about that now.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
messi run the team also

4me , he is the most complete player i've ever seen, he never give up

ronaldinho was great 4 barca too but can't compare him to leo

this barca team can win without messi....u couldnt say the same with barca in dinho's time.....maybe its cause barca are a better team then before but as good as messi is he is relying on xavi, ineista and alves in terms of supplying the bullets for him to score.

messi is clearly going to be a more accomplished player as he already is more accomplished in terms of personal and team trophies barring the world cup and may even surpass dinho as a player but dinho signeled a change of guard from barca of the early 00s which were a disgrace and was a major player of saving the club and bringing the club back to glory. For me that will always trump watever messi can do..........but messi can prove me wrong :D

Fourteen

Monster Masch
No Yusuf, the exact same can be said about them really. Both Barca teams can/could win without Messi/Ronaldinho, but with alot of difficulty and extra effort.

Bergkamp10

Messi was better than Ronaldinho, but I kinda preferred watching Ronaldinho. He was so unpredictable and skillful, watching him was genuinely pure entertainment. Messi is phenomenal though.

FiReFTW

lol at some ppl actually seriously comparing someone whos best season was 26/21 to someone who has 50/23 this season and its not even over yet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Ronaldinho didn't play under Pep in his prime did he? And he mostly played out wide on the flank. So who knows. I wouldn't make it about numbers anyway.
I do think Messi is better but I can see why others would see it differently.

snasa

Ronaldihno was a awesome player, but dude we are talking about Messi, the best player in the history of football. (he will)

AzaR

I refuse to compare two players like Messi and Ronaldinho.

Both have brought me much joy watching football and Barcelona.

M

mitkoa7x

Messi is the best ever, only die hard cristiano ronaldo fans can say he isnt...

FiReFTW

Well, Ronaldinho didn't play under Pep in his prime did he? And he mostly played out wide on the flank. So who knows. I wouldn't make it about numbers anyway.
I do think Messi is better but I can see why others would see it differently.

Its not only about numbers true but the difference is immense still, Messi is far more effective , Ronaldinho was far more exciting, but the biggest deal breaker is workrate and consistency, if only Ronaldinho would not ruin himself so soon... oh well

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol at some ppl actually seriously comparing someone whos best season was 26/21 to someone who has 50/23 this season and its not even over yet.

its not about numbers.....dinho in 04/05 has marginal numbers yet was anointed best player in the world.....yet messi is also a striker and the main goal scorer on his team while eto was the scorere for barca at the time dinho was here.....messi is clearly a better finisher and on this pace may become one of the greats if not the greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans