10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

5 games left to score 7 goals to equal the record of 38 goals in a season of Zarra in '50-'51 and Hugo Sánchez '89-'90. Possible?

nebeer

Love is All

Well, not really, there were people like Maradona, Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane, Maldini (have never seen Pele play) and a few others. But after a long time, football has found Messiah, the best footballer I have ever seen on a football pitch.

nebeer

Love is All
lets just say he is clinical with his finishing

Man I'm not saying that because he scored 50 goals. I'm saying that because of the player he is and what he does with the ball. Finishing is only one aspect of his totality.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
let's put it like this

ronaldinho + rivaldo <<< messi

this guy is the greatest barcelona player ever play already

i love messi but for me ronaldinho is the barca player that is awesome....he did not have the work ethic or team play as messi has but when he played i was mesmorized....i love messi but as much as he is our finisher xavi runs this team as dinho ran the team b4....

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I too was totally taken in by Ronaldinhos showboating and in his prime I would get excited at what he might do whenever he touched the ball, especially when playing at the Nou Camp. However, Messi is so much more affective and his dribbling skills are second to none.

gingerless

i feel messi has sacrificed more for the team than ronaldinho... the latter was a pure entertainer while messi entertains and brings results

<3 both of them though, one for you... :worthy: and one for you :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans