10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonake

he most probably will, although i want messi to get the copa america and lead argentina to glory and in style, that would make it so much more satisfying and make his ballon dor much more deserved

Ocelot

Well, the way I look at it is, if we win the CL, who else could possibly get it? It's definitely Messi if we win CL.

And if we dont?? WHo else can win it?? Messi will no matter the result of the final since no player from manure really had a fantastic season

anonake

wait, Copa America at summer? you kidding me? they can give him Ballon D´Or right now

sorry to break it to you but winning the copa america would be a very big step in making him the best ever, so yes this is his chance to prove his worth for argentina and like i said would make him getting the ballon dor that much more deserved.

BarcaGirl

Now THIS is how you handle the best player in the world! :lol:

20f8g41.png

Superfly

Banned
I thought Ronaldo had 50 goals?

Anyways, Messi needs to score against Malaga if he plays and in the CL final. I don't care about the pichichi anymore but I wouldn't be able to stand Ronaldo beating Messi in goals this season. I know Messi is the overall better player but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans