10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
EA Messi can kiss Pes Messi's ass

PES11 is a joke. It's not just about Messi being not good enough. The whole structure of that game is a joke.

Anyhow Messi never gets the stats that he deserves by PES. Look at his stats. Some of 'em are just a laugh. Like these ones in PES11:

Stamina 73
Top Speed 82
Responsiveness 84
Short Pass accuracy 84
Short pass speed 84
Shot power 78
Shot technique 86
Tenacity 75
Teamwork 67
Form 4!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Wow o-o
That's pretty wild considering he's the face of that game :lol:!
Are there players better then him in that game??
The only players I would rate above him in fifa are all the physically imposing players. Ronaldo,Torres(one of the best in the game :lol: :lol:), Drogba...people like that.

gingerless

PES11 is a joke. It's not just about Messi being not good enough. The whole structure of that game is a joke.

Anyhow Messi never gets the stats that he deserves by PES. Look at his stats. Some of 'em are just a laugh. Like these ones in PES11:

Stamina 73
Top Speed 82
Responsiveness 84
Short Pass accuracy 84
Short pass speed 84
Shot power 78
Shot technique 86
Tenacity 75
Teamwork 67
Form 4!

and here i was thinking he's ass in fifa because they're pissed off at him signing with PES

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he was way to over powered in the previous PES, don't know what went wrong from there and Fifa has always been shit for players like Messi.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Xavi/Messi/Iniesta all suck on Fifa, just get shrugged off the ball so easily, Anelka is ridiculous on Fifa tall, fast, powerful

gingerless

Xavi/Messi/Iniesta all suck on Fifa, just get shrugged off the ball so easily, Anelka is ridiculous on Fifa tall, fast, powerful

yeah, the typical english striker is much better than the likes of messi, suarez etc in fifa... on balotelli i can fight off 2 defenders at any time and beat them to the ball + get a clean shot on goal easily

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yeah, the typical english striker is much better than the likes of messi, suarez etc in fifa... on balotelli i can fight off 2 defenders at any time and beat them to the ball + get a clean shot on goal easily

I think we should take this to the fifa thread (if there is one :p) but yeah totally forgot about Balotelli that guys a beast on Fifa 10 he was an animal, tearing people up Drogba style

K

kroki22

I don't know, who is making on the official website the voting, but it's a cheating! Since the golden ball Xavi won every football matches. It's very interesting, because he didn't play well in every match. Messi is much better and more complet footballer than Xavi. Why Xavi and Iniesta don't play with Messi?????? They didn't help Messi to score goals and have pichichi. Messi gave so much to the team. He should have deserved, that Messi has more goals and can have the pichichi and not Ronaldo. Ronaldo will receive the golden foot too, unfortunately. Messi waited a lot of times for Xavi's ball, but he didn't give it. He could have scored!!! When Xavi didn't play, people could vote for Xavi too. It isn't fair!!! I didn't see the voting link, when Messi scored two goals against real.

T

tariqo

he will play against deportivo 4sure

hope he could at least score 2 goals

the guy want to be the player who scored more goals all season,,,, & fuck sevilla team hahaha u all know why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans