10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Good News!

He plays too much to be honest, and needs to rest. 2 weeks rest will do him a world of good. Especially with Copa America coming up soon.

I can't imagine what he would be like next season if he didn't get a rest somewhere. As much as I want Messi to play and score more goals, the CL Final and his fitness and well-being for next season are of paramount importance.
Last time he had a full match rest he came back and looked a half step ahead of everybody. His performance was noticebaly sharper. Two weeks can either be too much rest or just the right amount. Not sure. Any footballers out there who know the science to that?

Yugi

he saved his speech on 29th, he promised he will speak that day and I believe him so much.... 2 weeks of rest and I guess we will see him in his absolute physical and magical peak
If I were ManU players I would have been scared to death right now

Marc

Not much. Oh, except better football than any other league, but no big deal.

Well, if Barcelona plays the best football in the world, it does not mean that whole La Liga is like Barca. Premier League is better then La Liga, on the other hand, Barca is far bether team then any team from England.

Pepe Silvia

Well, if Barcelona plays the best football in the world, it does not mean that whole La Liga is like Barca. Premier League is better then La Liga, on the other hand, Barca is far bether team then any team from England.
+

I'd rather watch Argentina and Mexican league than bottom table Liga teams go at it. They are boring.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
+

I'd rather watch Argentina and Mexican league than bottom table Liga teams go at it. They are boring.

Bottom table Liga teams are much more entertaining than bottom table teams in any top European league, no shit they're not as entertaining as top table teams.

BerkeleyBernie

It's really a matter of taste. There is quality throughout the La Liga table, and generally speaking, most La Liga teams play a technical game with an emphasis on close control and short linked passing; they just don't have the depth that Barça has. This is the style of play I enjoy, and I'd rather watch most La Liga (and top level Serie A, and Bundesliga games) than any EPL game, where the emphasis is on long balls and crosses. EPL is more direct ("death metal") and La Liga is more buildup ("jazz").

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah I gte frustrated too fast when i watch EPL games. I HATE when they just send the ball up the field with no build up or thought. Thier games are just so ugly...barley any finesse. I much prefer La Liga and Serie A. But that's only my opinion.
But anyway I too am curious to see how this rest affects Leo. Hopefully he will cme out recharged and just TEAR up man u

gingerless

It's really a matter of taste. There is quality throughout the La Liga table, and generally speaking, most La Liga teams play a technical game with an emphasis on close control and short linked passing; they just don't have the depth that Barça has. This is the style of play I enjoy, and I'd rather watch most La Liga (and top level Serie A, and Bundesliga games) than any EPL game, where the emphasis is on long balls and crosses. EPL is more direct ("punk") and La Liga is more buildup ("trance").

fixed

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
It's really a matter of taste. There is quality throughout the La Liga table, and generally speaking, most La Liga teams play a technical game with an emphasis on close control and short linked passing; they just don't have the depth that Barça has. This is the style of play I enjoy, and I'd rather watch most La Liga (and top level Serie A, and Bundesliga games) than any EPL game, where the emphasis is on long balls and crosses. EPL is more direct ("death metal") and La Liga is more buildup ("jazz").

:worthy::worthy:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
messi-jp3-articleLarge.jpg

Marcelo-Damn...
Iker-Really?....
Ramos-Where am I?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans