10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Not really, Corb. All Messi has to do is bag a few against Malaga and that would take his Europe goal tally from CR reach (given CR doesn't go freak anymore). That would give Messi more Europe goals (Golden Boot), more assists, and La Liga.

Messi - Golden Boot + La Liga + wayyy more Assists

>

CR - Pichichi + Copa

Add in for Messi CL Top Scorer

It's a wrap.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Messi wanted to win Pichchi! There is no doubt of that. He even praised Ronaldo on winning it saying that he thought he could win it but Ronaldo's goal spurt meant he was a deserved winner!

As for Iniesta, that is what it looked like to me. Every pass he made to Messi that game was poor, intercepted and didn't find him at all but once. It is not impossible for Messi and Iniesta to have problems that manifest itself in the form of one player snubbing the other when they are open to shoot instead or play lazy passes to them. That is MY OPINION, if you don't like it or disagree with it, i'm cool with that. But stop bringing it up at every opportunity you can when I make a posting on here. If you can't help yourself, start a thread devoted to it, and you can post there about it every day.

Don't try tell me Messi has never had a falling out with a Barca team-mate. I've seen at least twice this season Villa and Messi not looking very happy with eachother on the field. Even on one occasion the pitchside pundits picked up on it and commented about it. And then there was that whole Eto'o Messi buisness over who should take penalties. he got in a little sulk over that.

Like I said, the article is full of some bullshish and clearly trying to paint Messi in a bad light. All because Messi was visibly unhappy at not playing.
It's only because they were and ARE jealous of him....can't you see that? Ever since he stepped foot in Barca everyone is out to get him. Tbh it's because he is an argie. They are ALL racist in spain (BUSQUETS). It's a sad thing but because of this they do whatever they can to hamper him and his play. Villa,Eto'o did, Iniesta, Pep. You name them...they have plotted against Messi. Iniesta just did a poor job and made it very blatant. I fucking hate it....it's a disgrace. And he should just GTFO as fast as he can. He will NEVER succeed with this team.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Not really, Corb. All Messi has to do is bag a few against Malaga and that would take his Europe goal tally from CR reach (given CR doesn't go freak anymore). That would give Messi more Europe goals (Golden Boot), more assists, and La Liga.

Messi - Golden Boot + La Liga + wayyy more Assists

>

CR - Pichichi + Copa

Add in for Messi CL Top Scorer

It's a wrap.

Erm, what does the golden boot have to do with Europe?

Hatem Ben Arfa

It's only because they were and ARE jealous of him....can't you see that? Ever since he stepped foot in Barca everyone is out to get him. Tbh it's because he is an argie. They are ALL racist in spain (BUSQUETS). It's a sad thing but because of this they do whatever they can to hamper him and his play. Villa,Eto'o did, Iniesta, Pep. You name them...they have plotted against Messi. Iniesta just did a poor job and made it very blatant. I fucking hate it....it's a disgrace. And he should just GTFO as fast as he can. He will NEVER succeed with this team.

Mock it all you want!

Iniesta played pathetic lazy poor passes to Messi that game. Iniesta is never that bad!

I don't why people love to keep bringing it up! make a thread on the subject if you love it so much!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Mock it all you want!

Iniesta played pathetic lazy poor passes to Messi that game. Iniesta is never that bad!

I don't why people love to keep bringing it up! make a thread on the subject if you love it so much!

You think racism is a joke?....Why the hell would I joke about that? Racism is a serious thing in spain (BUSQUETS) that Leo has to deal with on a day to day basis! God man you have some nerve...
I don't know what your problem is. All i did was agree with you on what I thought was a very good point. Iniesta was being a spiteful douche. They are all jealous of Messi and it's turning into a serious problem at Barca.

F

Flavia

Mock it all you want!

People mock it, and keep bringing that up because it is just plain stupid. And you keep defending it, which makes it more and more funny. If you don't want to be mocked, think before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans