10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

are you guys surprised by a goal.com article? they print the most bullshit senseless stories and their "analysis" is toilet worthy at best.

Hatem Ben Arfa

People mock it, and keep bringing that up because it is just plain stupid. And you keep defending it, which makes it more and more funny. If you don't want to be mocked, think before posting.

LOL

No you are obviously obsessed with it! Bring it up everyday if you like. It's not me thats got the problem. That is my point.

Start a thread devoted to it if you all love it so much! Or clog up every thread there is by posting about it. It's you lot that are obssessed with it. Not me!

Chainsaw

Killahead
LOL

No you are obviously obsessed with it! Bring it up everyday if you like. It's not me thats got the problem. That is my point.

Start a thread devoted to it if you all love it so much! Or clog up every thread there is by posting about it. It's you lot that are obssessed with it. Not me!

You deserve your own forum dude.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He is not in the squad for Malaga.

Good News!

He plays too much to be honest, and needs to rest. 2 weeks rest will do him a world of good. Especially with Copa America coming up soon.

I can't imagine what he would be like next season if he didn't get a rest somewhere. As much as I want Messi to play and score more goals, the CL Final and his fitness and well-being for next season are of paramount importance.

E

estranged

yes, his exclusion from the squad further shits on that goal.com theory.

M

mitkoa7x

Good News!

He plays too much to be honest, and needs to rest. 2 weeks rest will do him a world of good. Especially with Copa America coming up soon.

I can't imagine what he would be like next season if he didn't get a rest somewhere. As much as I want Messi to play and score more goals, the CL Final and his fitness and well-being for next season are of paramount importance.
I agree but i dont think he does :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
LOL

Just admit it....this is like the 3rd or 4th time you are telling people to start a thread on it. Just make it man. Call it the "Hatem Ben Arfa thread for conspiracies and other silly fairy tales...that are stupid" for all I care. But if you are going to follow through with my idea....I strongly stress the last part.
trollface-problem-150x150.jpg

As for Messi....im glad he's finally getting some much needed rest. That goes for the entire squad. Need this man fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans