Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi-en-el-Camp-Nou-con-la-Ch_54163304624_54115221154_600_396.jpg

I love this picture.

:)

That quote is totally out of context though, in the same breath Rooney said Messi is the best player ever and that Ronaldo with his physique is more suited for the English game, all very true IMO.

Maybe Messi would struggle against Stoke but since when is that a measurement of well, anything?

Barcafan 2304

This Stoke thing has gathered moss and i dont know why. Stoke are physical but they are no worse than a Real Madrid when against Messi. Feck me, he would struggle against Stoke......genius!

Yugi

the hell, messi is muscled as fcuk, he is unbelievably strong
they wouldnt even touch him those stoke players tbh

Hatem Ben Arfa

This Stoke thing has gathered moss and i dont know why. Stoke are physical but they are no worse than a Real Madrid when against Messi. Feck me, he would struggle against Stoke......genius!

I didn't think the Stoke comment was ever personally directed at Messi. I thought it was directed at Barcelona team as a whole, and how they would struggle with Rory Delaps long throw-in's and Stokes height and prowess at set pieces along with the physical nature of their game.

In other words a way for them to say EPL is better and Barca are not the best team ever because they doubt Barca could handle Stoke on a cold Tuesday night.

A

Adryan

Lionel Messi is such an amazing footballer. Definitely one of the best I've seen in my life at the moment and I'm only a few years younger than him.

You can kick him, you can push him, you can shove him, you can bring him down but he will not let it affect him. He will just get up, come at you with the ball once again and you'll turn around with your jaw hanging.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If the world & it's critics/cynics have learned anything, it's that any exception used in arguments against Leo have been crushed by Messi himself....Line 'em up and he'll knock it off

Trust in the Messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans