10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonake

That's a haircut too. Bald=hair+cut. That's a haircut!

bald (bôld)
adj. bald·er, bald·est
1. Lacking hair on the head.
2. Lacking a natural or usual covering: a bald spot on the lawn.
3. Lacking treads: a bald tire.
4. Zoology Having white feathers or markings on the head, as in some birds or mammals.
5. Lacking ornamentation; unadorned.
6. Undisguised; blunt: a bald statement of policy.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, but more out of choice. Can't remember, did he have a bald part at the crown that made him shave his hair off?

Chainsaw

Killahead
bald (bôld)
adj. bald·er, bald·est
1. Lacking hair on the head.
2. Lacking a natural or usual covering: a bald spot on the lawn.
3. Lacking treads: a bald tire.
4. Zoology Having white feathers or markings on the head, as in some birds or mammals.
5. Lacking ornamentation; unadorned.
6. Undisguised; blunt: a bald statement of policy.

They're all wrong. I am right. Read it!

E

estranged

If Pele was so great he wouldn't go on about his imaginary 1200+ goals that he scored against malnourished defenders, he is obviously insecure about something and is willing to have a dig at Messi at the first given opportunity, greats have humility, like Messi, unlike Pele. Also, football is much more competitive now than it was back at his time and tactics (especially defensively) are a lot more robust now than back then. He should seriously shut up, he is becoming quite annoying.

dalitis8

Banned
@phatroonaldo

:worthy: :worthy: I'm so tired of all these demands thrown at him (he should win a World Cup before he even dreams of being the best ever, he should score against an English team in England, he should do this, he should do that), damn it, just let this guy be, he's doing more than great, CL scorer for three years in a row, two CL titles in three years and he's about to get his third consecutive Ballon d'Or, and he's only 24 for God's sake. I'm not saying that he's better than Maradona or Pele or whoever but if we are to draw comparisions than why not do it vice versa too, have the others achieved what Messi has already achieved? At the age of 24? Happy Birthday Leo. I wish that time would just stop and we could enjoy your brilliance forever. :D I'm loving the fact that he's trending worldwide on Twitter. :)

Massively valid point.

CesDel

I think alot of people are confusing overrated with being shit.

I also happen to think that zidane is overrated by some who thinks that he is the best player of all time, but I still think that he is top 15-5

E

estranged

The same way people who never saw Jordan say Kobe is better

If you mean Messi is Jordan and Pele is Kobe then I agree with you 100%, if you mean the other way, then please can I have some of what you're smoking? ;)

Superfly

Banned
329525540.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans