10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

And now the old bullsh*t again "Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta". :(

Xavi_78

And now the old bullsh*t again "Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta". :(

I feel sorry for Leo, he was trying to be Xavi, Iniesta and Messi at the same time. At the end it is all his fault: Banega stupid mistake, blame Messi; Tevez and Lavezzi missing chances created by Leo; blame Messi. This is really convenient for this whole team: if they win, the team has done it, if they loose they can just hid behind Leo because he will be blamed anyway

X

xaviniesta

i though batista is different but he is making the same mistakes that maradona did. messi is playing way too deep. especially in the second half. i love and enjoy wathing him, he has great playmaking skills, but he is most dangerous un front and there he can score more goals.

those who are saying he is nothing without xavi & iniesta....i just want to punch their face. i say that one more time - even if he doesn't score a single goal next season, he would still be top5 player in the world.

T.I.

i though batista is different but he is making the same mistakes that maradona did. messi is playing way too deep. especially in the second half. i love and enjoy wathing him, he has great playmaking skills, but he is most dangerous un front and there he can score more goals.

those who are saying he is nothing without xavi & iniesta....i just want to punch their face. i say that one more time - even if he doesn't score a single goal next season, he would still be top5 player in the world.

True that.

anonake

so disappointing from him yesterday, a number of factors contributed to that, the line up the tactics and the pitch but he is supposed to be the best plyer on the planet, it shouldnt matter that things arent going their way he needs to give it 110%, he had a good 1st half and if his teammates finished the chances he created it would have been a diff story, 2nd half he was out for a stroll.

he needs to win this, lets just hope he is saving his best for the next couple of games.

Panna

What disappointing of him??? he had a great game: passes so others could score,but great missers from team mates.Tevez who did not see Messi or did not want to see him a copple of times.
Nobody can do it all alone.
Just for the bullshitting of Messi dont do anything for his country,bla ,bla,and for himself i hope Argentina will win the Copa. On the other hand for us its better as Argentina is kicked out early,so Messi can get his rest and he will be fresh at the new season.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
so disappointing from him yesterday, a number of factors contributed to that, the line up the tactics and the pitch but he is supposed to be the best plyer on the planet, it shouldnt matter that things arent going their way he needs to give it 110%, he had a good 1st half and if his teammates finished the chances he created it would have been a diff story, 2nd half he was out for a stroll.

he needs to win this, lets just hope he is saving his best for the next couple of games.

No. Leo had a good game but you can not ask him to play the role of Xaviesta, Messi,pedro/Villa and offer him so little support and win like there's no opponent there while he is always the most heavily marked player. and even though he plays in such conditions he still is such a joy to watch and keeps creating danger or opportunity. Leo does not really need to give 100 percent for every Barcelona game he always has support while he supports others. but in Argentina he always tries so hard but Argentina is not really a team and that takes nothing away from him. People just find it so very convenient to blame him every time ARG loses.

anonake

let me make it clear, i LIKE messi, i think he is the best palyer in the world, he had a good 1st half and a shitty second half, i dont expect him to play midfield and striker role or to do xaviiniesta role as well as be the striker however when you are the best player in the world and you team arent playing well your teammates look at you for inspiration for that little bit of spark/magic to help them get out of the problems they are having.

he had a good 1st half where he created and created and played well and like i said if his teammates had took their chances it would have been a diff story, sadly they didnt and argentina were getting frustrated due to bolivia's pressing game and thus got a fluke goal.

it may be just me but i felt this was the time for him to truly step up and by that i dont mean to score a wonder goal dribbling passed 6 players, no i wanted to see him keep hold of possesion and keep the ball moving which in the 2nd half he didnt as he kept loosing it and seemed to stroll around for much of that half. i wanted to see him inject pace into the game i wanted him to be more involved and take up the responsibility but it wasnt to be.

it wasnt a bad game by him it was just a disappointing one and i look forward to see him step it up hopefuly on a better pitch.
also he needs to deliver for argentina and well you just dont get a better oppurtunity than at home.

Yugi

it could be easily like that

GK
4 defenders
messi - mascherano
4 forwards

they have absolutely no midfield, you can be mix of pele + maradona + messi but you cant create if you dont get the support from teammates for the love of god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans