10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

would solve all the problems, really
messi in this unstoppable spain machine with 1 WC, and EURO already
anyway I kinda feel this all has to happen because something great awaits him (WC in Brazil) and I am sure that it will be his, will win it with fucking style

M

mitkoa7x

would solve all the problems, really
messi in this unstoppable spain machine with 1 WC, and EURO already
anyway I kinda feel this all has to happen because something great awaits him (WC in Brazil) and I am sure that it will be his, will win it with fucking style

:rofl1: Argentina wining something... what an optimist. I just want him not to get injured.

Btw I also wish he was spanish, can he quit the argentine team and join la roja? He has a citizenship isnt it enough? I know his sence of honor will never let him do that, he is way to patriotic, but the thruth is 50%+ of argentines (from what i've seen, i might be wrong) hate him. I say give them the finger and jump ship Leo!

Sívori

Btw I also wish he was spanish, can he quit the argentine team and join la roja? He has a citizenship isnt it enough? I know his sence of honor will never let him do that, he is way to patriotic, but the thruth is 50%+ of argentines (from what i've seen, i might be wrong) hate him. I say give them the finger and jump ship Leo!
That would be an absolutely pathetic move if he did, and would automatically eliminate him from the "Greatest of all time" discussion. Such a move would only serve to sully his legacy. On a side note, does anyone think Leo's national team career could mirror Maldini's? Winning everything there is to win in club football, but with an international bereft of any honors.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I'm kinda hoping they get kicked out in group stages so Messi gets well rested for the season and Argentina gets a new manager early enough for the next World Cup. But knowing AFA they'll probably get a shit manager.

M

mitkoa7x

I was kiding about how he should leave the national team, that would be retarded. And it was supposed to ironise Dimitar Berbatov a bit...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Obama+Messi.jpg

Obama + Messi = Obessi :p

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The only good thing about this Copa nightmare is that is ain't the WC. At least they still have the time to get a coach with at least half a brain to put something together worth noting before the main event ..

Yugi

Club trophies won at the age of 23: Messi 16 - Pele 13 - Cruyff 6 - Maradona 4 - Di Stefano 3 #fcblive [via marca]

such a legend! :worthy: :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans