10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Maradona however shit he was as a coach seemed to be able to keep up the team's spirit and motivate them somehow but Batista doesn't even seem capable of this. I really don't like the teams attitude and it got even worse after this draw. :(

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Once again.. Messi needs Barca as much as Barca needs him... he simply doenst have the players or tactics around him to play at his best at Argentinean NT...

MagIX

I would never thought possible regretting Maradona as coach.

:( for Messi, he was nearly with tears in his eyes

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
LMAO messi will thrive in any system he plays in....the problem is there is no system in this argie team...just a bunch of guys running for themselves

as retarded as marradona was he got the team to play together and messi played well int he world cup even though he did not score....argies need pekkerman back

Chainsaw

Killahead
how is it wrong?

walmart-shopper-redneck.jpg

It has been shown many times. It doenst mean Argentinean players are not good or something, but it just doesnt work for Messi... It's the truth my friend, like it or not :)

Messi already played alot of great matches for Argentina but people don't mention that but instead move quick to put him down everytime he plays poor for Argentina for whatever reasons. These last two matches from Argentina were just such a big debacle cause it's not just Messi who is playing poor. It's everyone except Romero! You gotta look at the current Messi performances more base on the system than Messi himself. I won't say he couldn't do better but the current team is sucha a big messed up that even Messi is like nonexistent in the team. Anyone who watch these games won't believe that almost every member of this team is among the best in their respective clubs and many of them play in the biggest clubs in the world.

What you say is the truth the way you like to see my friend and I won't see it that way.

Barcafan 2304

To be honest, i agree with the above point. He does it for Barca and that is all i care about. Hope he see's through the Copa without getting injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans