10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedram123

I don't understand the Messi vs Maradona debates...
For me Messi is the best player i have every seen - I will repeat that again and again.
The way he finds space even in the most tenous spaces is magnificent.
When Messi scores - It looks easy.
Not that type of easy as when Ronaldinho, Pele or Maradona score - But easy in a way that you'd think you'd be able to replicate that - But you just cant.
I have never in my lifte time of watching football, seen a player like him.
Best ever to play the game in my opinion.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Don't know what more he could have done to save that sinking ship. Assisted the first goal, created a few more chances in open play and from his set pieces, plus scored the penalty.

He only had two chances late on, the one which fell to him 25 yards out (you could see his tiredness, didn't hit the ball as hard as he can) and the one-on-one.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Kryptonite:
martin-caceres-300x350.jpg

(well that and brain dead teammates)

F

Flavia

Don't know what more he could have done to save that sinking ship. Assisted the first goal, created a few more chances in open play and from his set pieces, plus scored the penalty.

He only had two chances late on, the one which fell to him 25 yards out (you could see his tiredness, didn't hit the ball as hard as he can) and the one-on-one.

He played well, not much more he could have done... not when his team mates don't correspond at all. Now, I hope Batista will be fired.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I feel sorry for Messi. Nothing more he really could have done.

The rest of his Argentina teammates were kahk! They can't even play simple quick one-two's with Messi. I mean what hope does he have.

Also Batista has not helped Argetina or Messi at all. I hope they sack Batista. His tactics have been poor, and he is inept. I hope they hire a real football coach with all the right experience.

anonake

so so so sad for messi :( , great game for him especially to go and react like that after they conceded early on with a great assist, you could see he was knackered when that chance fell to him at the end and then steps up and converts sending the keeper the wrong way.

as for tevez whom the argies have a higher egard for well their ye go, absolute shit of a penalty from one of the worlds best strikers amd the there was mascherano wtf was he doingm he shold have known that if you were to blow on suarez he would have fell as if he was hit by a truck.

hope batista goes, really stupid taking di maria off and then aguero.

ryuken

There nothing Messi can do with this team of headless chickens and one incompetent coach. Really, what is up with Arg coaches.

KhaledBarca

IGNOREEEEEEEEE!!

Look @ the positive side: Messi will be back early for pre-season, i think he will have about 2 weeks rest & play in US tour (first match @30/31 July against Manutd), to prepare for Spanish Super Cup Classico, 1 month from now..

Coool down guys, this could be a gd thing for Barca..

Visca el Barca <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans