10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

Because by default he has to play at least 30 yards deeper at all times for Argentina to compensate for their lack of midfield/play makers. When I see Messi working his ass off and achieving so little with Argentina I am reminded of why its so crucial to have Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets in your team. But I know what you're saying, I mean sometimes it feels like he is cursed when in blue and white, that chance he missed towards the end, you don't see him miss those often...

The reason you stated above is precisely y his finishing has suffered when playing in Blue and White. When your best attacker has to cover much ground, the weariness and low energy 'll render him ineffective when finally faced with a goal scoring opportunity.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi has informed the club he wants to return from holidays on 3 August and join the team in Miami during the US tour[barcastuff]
must have pissed off from argentina's failure...

Newells-Old-Boys-president-We-will-try-to-convince-Barcelonas-Lionel-Messi-to-end-his-career-here-1.jpg

Barcafan 2304

Still thibnk he would be better off relaxing and taking a break for a couple of weeks or so......i'll email him and tell him that. Listen to the words of wisdom Leo

M

mitkoa7x

Carrick (Man Utd): "Ronaldo or Messi? All in all, as a complete package, maybe Cristiano brings more - left foot, right foot, headers..." :facepalm:

BarcaGirl

6nwpau.gif

Seeing Leo crying is one of the worst things ever ...I feel so bad for him :(

The Argentina media needs to find somebody new to harass. You can see Messi gives his heart and soul to Argentina.
It’s a shame that somebody who gives so much, is disrespected by his own country.
You’re still the best, Leo!

LaMessiah

6nwpau.gif

Seeing Leo crying is one of the worst things ever ...I feel so bad for him :(

The Argentina media needs to find somebody new to harass. You can see Messi gives his heart and soul to Argentina.
It’s a shame that somebody who gives so much, is disrespected by his own country.
You’re still the best, Leo!

Pathetic the Argentina fans are when it comes to Messi. He had plenty of opportunities to play for Spain instead and has always remained loyal in wanting to win with Argentina.

bound to say that, as he is one of Ronaldo's former teammates

Add in the fact Messi and Co. have destroyed him and his team twice in three years

oggmar

Beckham: "Technically, Messi is the best in the world, but he also works hard for the team and that makes him the player and person he is."

David Beckham (LA Galaxy): "Messi is the best in the world, simple as that. Any kid that watches him wants to be him." [espn]

Messi plays for Argentina because he's Argentine. He's not Spanish.

word up

lovebarca

Beckham: "Technically, Messi is the best in the world, but he also works hard for the team and that makes him the player and person he is."

David Beckham (LA Galaxy): "Messi is the best in the world, simple as that. Any kid that watches him wants to be him." [espn]

word up

isn't it funny beckham's comments just on time with their match versus real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans