10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Well, I managed to find 10 or so sites who have posted this, but none of them are secure sources. More than half were user created blogs, I tried to translate bits of it into spanish, but that only turned up a few results. I suggest everyone take this with a grain of salt until a secure source is confirmed.

On the other hand, fuck Argentina, I'm sick of this. If they want to spend their time worshiping Tevez, someone who could honestly care less about the national team (a fact that he has shown numerous times) and attack Lio, who declined the chance to play with his teammates and friends, so be it.

Last edited:

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
I don't believe Messi wrote that letter for a second.

We're (Barça) like his girlfriend/wife. We adore him, we love him, we treat him well and we appreciate him. Where as a lot of Argentinians are like his landlord. They only want him for one thing, they don't appreciate him unless he gives them the goods. ;)

Barcafan 2304

We're (Barça) like his girlfriend/wife. We adore him, we love him, we treat him well and we appreciate him. Where as a lot of Argentinians are like his landlord. They only want him for one thing, they don't appreciate him unless he gives them the goods. ;)

That does not sound like a landlord, more like a sexual slave

Onuphrius

Infact I think that Barca is the hot childhood crush and argentineans are the nagging wife :). But anyway, letter is probably fake since it is really hard to imagine Lio saying such things. BUT! I wouldnt be surprised if Messi really thought that way.

Chainsaw

Killahead
"Us Argentines are a little bit special, we have the best player on the planet and instead of enjoying him we are always questioning why he does not play like in Barcelona. In the Copa he was the best of the lot, but if we don't win they always go after him and that is not good." Juan Roman Riquelme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans