10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

On the supposed letter written by Lionel addressed to the Argentinian people in relation to the "Copa America", which has been published in a web site and is circulating by different means of communication, simply manifest that so much the player and neither somebody of his surroundings, have taken part, writing or published any word or even letter of it.
Posted on Leo's website.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
"Us Argentines are a little bit special, we have the best player on the planet and instead of enjoying him we are always questioning why he does not play like in Barcelona. In the Copa he was the best of the lot, but if we don't win they always go after him and that is not good." Juan Roman Riquelme

Sign him.

X

xaviniesta

wow, what a pass from dani!!! even xavi you be happy to give a pass like that.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Román understands perfectly what Leo is going through, he was also abused by the "fans" when things weren't going the right way, which led to a lot of drama and finally his retirement from the NT... So it's good that he shows his support to Messi...

Also, in that video where he misses but hits the official, he seemed to be pissed off because he couldn't control the ball and that's why he kicked the ball so hard, it's unusual to see him finishing like that...

Xavi Dos

Remebering Messi's debut: How excited were you when Messi was coming up the ranks. How much of a buzz was there about him being special (was it similar to the regard we hold for Deulofeu right now)?

I ask because I wasn't around these forums back in '06.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember it really well...It was just at the beginning of Ronaldinho taking the world by storm, just beginning to appreciate just how special Ronnie was....and then Leo debuted...You could tell, or at least I remember, he was special...It's nothing like Deulofeu or anyone else in the cantera...It was Ronnie-esque really, you just thought he was a natural, a phenom

There was a restriction at the time as I recall, he could only play a certain number of minutes or matches...So seeing him was a real treat...I say it all the time but my then girlfriend (Now wife), I turned her to and laughed like a giddy little kid while saying 'he could become better than Ronnie'...That was just from his debut

It was right after the Cesc fiasco and the new elections with Laporta, there was a change going on but the fear of having the Cesc poaching happen with Leo - I remember the tension was palpable within the club & with regards to Leo

Barcafan 2304

Yeah, i was not on this forum at the time but began following Barca 2002/2003. Think we all sensed from when he was an early age just how special he was going to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans