10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
His performance in the CL final was one of the best Ive seen from any player.
United where totaly dominating for 10-15 minutes, Barcelona looked shocked and got nothing going and I think I even heard Pep shouting "Guys, guys! You know what, f* this, just give the ball to Messi.". The little guy sighed, put the ball under his shirt, Xavi and Iniesta under each arm, placed the rest of his team on his shoulders, carried them to the opponents half, dropped them of and said "now stay put, im not doing this again". And they did.

TRILLSKE! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
United where totaly dominating for 10-15 minutes, Barcelona looked shocked and got nothing going and I think I even heard Pep shouting "Guys, guys! You know what, f* this, just give the ball to Messi.". The little guy sighed, put the ball under his shirt, Xavi and Iniesta under each arm, placed the rest of his team on his shoulders, carried them to the opponents half, dropped them of and said "now stay put, im not doing this again". And they did.

haha good post, but barca are not so centered on leo messi.. save some praise for other legends too !

USWAY

This was a fucking great post.

T

tariqo

can't agree more,, no1 ever could give a performance like that when he is 24 ,, it was a pure genius

karthik

after this unbelievable 3 years,, r u sure about it ?

While Leo takes care of every attacking move, takes us more towards victory etc, its actually the midfield which helps him do that better by not losing the ball out and getting hit in the counter attacks. Leo is crucial but for Leo to be at his best our ball retention ability needs to be at its best, which means, our midfield should be at its best.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
after this unbelievable 3 years,, r u sure about it ?

yeah i am pretty sure about it. see Argentina in the last 3 years as a reference. Not saying Messi sucks with Argentina, he is the Best in the World, but other players in Barca deserve as much credit as Lionel, we are a team ! all for one and one for all !

T

tariqo

yeah i am pretty sure about it. see Argentina in the last 3 years as a reference. Not saying Messi sucks with Argentina, he is the Best in the World, but other players in Barca deserve as much credit as Lionel, we are a team ! all for one and one for all !

i see & he is the best ever & ronaldo not even close

Trillske

I think what was so special about that game, though, was the fact that Barcelona was broken. Or that United where awesome - allways hard to tell. In either case, Barcelona was totaly neutralized in the beginning of the game.

I havent given Messi credit for stepping up in those games because, well, he hasnt. Invisible against Inter last year for example.

But that game, he really did. It was a one man show that brought Barcelona back on track, he owned the field. His amazing goal was just icing on the cake.

Dont get me wrong, when Barcelona got in to the game it was a team effort after that, they where superior and never let go of the control (uniteds goal was very, very suprising really). But he carried the team there, in a way that makes me believe he does have potential to be the best player ever when he is done. A long bumpy road left; he must stay motivated, there might be injuries, he should probably do more in NT ect.. But I can definatly see it happening after that performance.

M

mitkoa7x

Barca starts slowly almost every game. I'll admit MU pressed good in the opening 10 mins but after that it was all Barca, the players just needed to find their rythm.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
leomessi-4-a.jpg

dolphins are overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans