10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onuphrius

Now start reproducing and give us many little Messi's to play for first team in some 20 years. Chop chop! Same goes with el Capitan

Last edited:

catalan force

doesnt xavi have any gf or something?? i have never heard of him as such...little xavi's would be like..:worthy: doing 360 degree turns around xavi..:lol:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
26321124818497186928217.jpg

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I havent given Messi credit for stepping up in those games because, well, he hasnt. Invisible against Inter last year for example.

Real Madrid 3-3 Barcelona (3 goals)
Barcelona 4-1 Arsenal (4)
Supercopa vs Sevilla (3)
Real Madrid 5-0 Barcelona (2 assists)

And loads of other Clásicos + vs Sevilla, Valencia et al!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
doesnt xavi have any gf or something?? i have never heard of him as such...little xavi's would be like..:worthy: doing 360 degree turns around xavi..:lol:

Apparently she couldn't handle Xavi being so obsessed with Barcelona and football in general :(

But Iniesta has a daughter! :)

Gonzalez_Barca

Messi was taking a girl to her appartment and they lying in her bed. She then says "make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back".
She walks in the room after two minutes and sees two guys lying besides Messi, she screames "What the hell is this?!"
Messi replies "I'm sorry, but I simply can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta".

M

mitkoa7x

Messi was taking a girl to her appartment and they lying in her bed. She then says "make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back".
She walks in the room after two minutes and sees two guys lying besides Messi, she screames "What the hell is this?!"
Messi replies "I'm sorry, but I simply can't perform without Xavi and Iniesta".

It sucks tbf...

T

tariqo

I think what was so special about that game, though, was the fact that Barcelona was broken. Or that United where awesome - allways hard to tell. In either case, Barcelona was totaly neutralized in the beginning of the game.

I havent given Messi credit for stepping up in those games because, well, he hasnt. Invisible against Inter last year for example.

But that game, he really did. It was a one man show that brought Barcelona back on track, he owned the field. His amazing goal was just icing on the cake.

Dont get me wrong, when Barcelona got in to the game it was a team effort after that, they where superior and never let go of the control (uniteds goal was very, very suprising really). But he carried the team there, in a way that makes me believe he does have potential to be the best player ever when he is done. A long bumpy road left; he must stay motivated, there might be injuries, he should probably do more in NT ect.. But I can definatly see it happening after that performance.

he was good in the two games vs inter & was so unlucky

but i believe u r 1 of those who cares about scoring goals only & if he didn't score then he is too bad :lol: just like some fucking english fans

i would like to remind u about zidane

he was nobody until he reach 26 years old ^_^

pregra

but i believe u r 1 of those who cares about scoring goals only & if he didn't score then he is too bad :lol: just like some fucking english fans
He must be one of those. It's a shame really - when Messi don't score people automatically says he has a bad game. It's ridiculous really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans