10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepuldinho

Messi has confidence with just the right foot while Neymar plays well with his left and right foot - Pele

so is Pedro > Messi ? :lol:

CesDel

Messi has confidence with just the right foot while Neymar plays well with his left and right foot - Pele

so is Pedro > Messi ? :lol:

Right foot??

Anyway here is a video with messi scoring with only his weaker foot

Btw Maradonna>>>>>>Pelé and maradona was just as one footed as messi..

X

xaviniesta

ironicly messi has scored two of his most epic goals with his right foot.

when you are a genius like messi or xavi, you might get job done with only 1 leg as well.

still look at this. i tried to do that once with my weaker foot and i fell over. :D he made that look like its nothing

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he walked into the guys outstretched leg. if he was a better diver he could have gotten a penalty out of that, for sure.

but even the dive he did should have been enough to get a penalty. there was quite clearly oodles of contact and the challenge was impeding Messi's progress.

but, eh.

then I hear Cristiano dove, outside the box, and got a penalty when RM were at 1-1?

referees in La Liga should take to the field in white.

Caramel

Pelé should shut the fuck up.Those brazilians,I swear.
Was Messi even trying?(Aside from that awful dive) he seemed tired,or something.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Pelé should shut the fuck up.Those brazilians,I swear.
Was Messi even trying?(Aside from that awful dive) he seemed tired,or something.

he'd been to India and back. and played 90 minutes twice.

so yeah, I'd guess he probably was tired.

fucking friendlies.

Barcafan 2304

he walked into the guys outstretched leg. if he was a better diver he could have gotten a penalty out of that, for sure.

but even the dive he did should have been enough to get a penalty. there was quite clearly oodles of contact and the challenge was impeding Messi's progress.

but, eh.

then I hear Cristiano dove, outside the box, and got a penalty when RM were at 1-1?

referees in La Liga should take to the field in white.

+1 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans