10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was looking out for himself rather than the team in the last minutes it seemed... Can't complain though, he was our main attacking force and ripped their defense, he was just a little slow to finish...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i thought he had a good game, just turns out nesta did too...

Did well to set up the goal.

Set up that goal for Pedro on a plate.
Hit the bar.
Abbiati made a really smart save on his near post shot.
Earned that FK from which Villa scored.
Should have gotten a penalty on Nesta's tackle.

Still the best.

M

mitkoa7x

Set up that goal for Pedro on a plate.
Hit the bar.
Abbiati made a really smart save on his near post shot.
Earned that FK from which Villa scored.
Should have gotten a penalty on Nesta's tackle.

Still the best.

No, Nesta got the ball fairly. But I think Pedro was fauled right before the 2nd goal for Milan. He was pushed and kicked.

Trillske

If I would explain just how good he is right now I´d be banned again for all the swearing. Barcelona make Milan look like kids, Messi makes Barcelona look like kids.

Trillske

I thought you didn't like Messi?
He just didnt really entertain me before. Right now, his pure dominance entertains me.

This last year.. f*ing incredible. Every big game, he doesnt just show up; if the game gets tough he takes care of it.

Im even really starting to believe the possibility that we might look back at this and call him the best player ever. Its a long road, he has to keep healthy ect, but... yeah.
Vidic, ferdinand, Silva... he just doesnt care.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
That run on the first goal was unreal, one of his unmatched qualities is how he makes shit happen out of absolutely nothing.

How important he is to this team despite all the stars cannot be stressed enough.

There seemed to be no way through before his assist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans