10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Worms

That gif is awesome of Leo's 2nd goal...10 men!...10 BATE players inside the 6 yard box on that...Only Kezman is absent, probably sleeping in Puyol's arms

I've got the pass to abidal one as well if you want it,and his pass to villa vs valencia.

nebeer

Love is All
All time European Cup/CL XI - L'Equipe

he make it to the list at age 24 :worthy::barca scarf:

---------------------------Yashin------------------------------

Cafu---------------------Baresi---------------------Maldini--

-------------------------Beckenbauer--------------------------

-----Maradona---------------Xavi------------------Cruyff----

------------------------------Zidane----------------------------

---------------------Messi-----------Batistuta-----------------

Style: Total Football and Tiki-taka

T

tariqo

14b73mr.gif

Cataloniakid

The most amazing thing about Messi that I still find is that whilst his goal scoring record is UNBELIEVABLE, and there’s no other word for it, is that if you couple it with his assists record, then it is especially frightening.

In the past 118 games, he’s scored 114 goals, & also got 45 assists. So in those 118 games, he has been directly involved with 159 goals.

Outrageous.

Pepe Silvia

Lionel Messi reported to have entered the hotel room of Cristiano Ronaldo around 2:30 in the morning and left feces in the toilet bowl tank, also known as an "upper decker". It is not clear at this time if police charges will be filed. -ESPNSoccerNet
:lol: WTF!!!

Barcafan 2304

The most amazing thing about Messi that I still find is that whilst his goal scoring record is UNBELIEVABLE, and there’s no other word for it, is that if you couple it with his assists record, then it is especially frightening.

In the past 118 games, he’s scored 114 goals, & also got 45 assists. So in those 118 games, he has been directly involved with 159 goals.

Outrageous.

But of course, he goes missing a lot doesn't he Fowler

andres

I thought we'd all agreed that Messi is either an alien or a demi-god
I totally agree(and I think all of us are...).
But the big question: what is the secret for this magnificant gift of him?
Does anyone have the answer?
Some happening from his childhood, his hormonal problem or what may be the cause?

Yugi

Lionel - lion, braveheart, he who always fights
Messi - messiah.....

it´s just God´s touch, there is no story in it, he was born to be footballing genius and legend

F

Flavia

I totally agree(and I think all of us are...).
But the big question: what is the secret for this magnificant gift of him?
Does anyone have the answer?
Some happening from his childhood, his hormonal problem or what may be the cause?
He was born talented. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans