10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
messi595.jpg

P

PhilS

This year, I hope the number of games goes down to no more that 50. It's important Messi last as many years as possible.

I think his goals will go up this year. Because of his new partnership with Cesc, and because of more 3-4-3.

dalitis8

Banned
The most amazing thing about Messi that I still find is that whilst his goal scoring record is UNBELIEVABLE, and there’s no other word for it, is that if you couple it with his assists record, then it is especially frightening.

In the past 118 games, he’s scored 114 goals, & also got 45 assists. So in those 118 games, he has been directly involved with 159 goals.

Outrageous.

But if we miss him?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I keep on hearing from Inter fans, How close Messi was to Inter when he was younger. Is this true?

Yup, that's true... They even offered a big sum of money but he stayed in Barca showing his gratitude towards the club that helped him with his growth problems...

sumo

I totally agree(and I think all of us are...).
But the big question: what is the secret for this magnificant gift of him?
Does anyone have the answer?
Some happening from his childhood, his hormonal problem or what may be the cause?

Passion, hard work, timing, and genetics... Like everything in life

Last edited:
W

Worms

I totally agree(and I think all of us are...).
But the big question: what is the secret for this magnificant gift of him?
Does anyone have the answer?
Some happening from his childhood, his hormonal problem or what may be the cause?

genetics obviously

Gaines10

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out here a little bit?

Does anyone know or have a list of the records messi has broken?

I'm having a debate on another forum of the usual kind "is messi the G.O.A.T" obviously i'm fighting his corner but you just get so many idiots who just don't have the slightest clue - it boils my p*ss

JamDav1982

I'm wondering if anyone could help me out here a little bit?

Does anyone know or have a list of the records messi has broken?

I'm having a debate on another forum of the usual kind "is messi the G.O.A.T" obviously i'm fighting his corner but you just get so many idiots who just don't have the slightest clue - it boils my p*ss

Tell us what some of their points are against him, there is plenty to throw back against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans