10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think the best part of that goal wasn't his face but him smashing into the post just after that moment :thumbsup2:

E

estranged

I'll just leave this here
2z7izrs.gif

M

mitkoa7x

I didn't see the game, but from the highlights I got the impression that Leo, Gonzo and Dive Maria and partly Lavezzi were playing separate from their other Argentine teammates.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Di Maria tried his damndest to steal the goal, though!

what a dick.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am in hate Di Maria mode right now, been since summer so I will agree with you here. Otherwise the actual dick Messi did his best to steal it from Di Maria.

But I have been saying it, so long as those three play in the forward line, they will tear shit up like crazy. The understanding between Higuain and MEssi is so scary, and I thought the understanding between Di Maria and Messi was scary.

Chainsaw

Killahead
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am in hate Di Maria mode right now, been since summer so I will agree with you here. Otherwise the actual dick Messi did his best to steal it from Di Maria.

But I have been saying it, so long as those three play in the forward line, they will tear shit up like crazy. The understanding between Higuain and MEssi is so scary, and I thought the understanding between Di Maria and Messi was scary.

I'm not sure about Di Maria, but Messi and Higuain always had a good chemistry between themselves. Di Maria on one of the very few occasions was good with Argentina last night. His performances with Argentina has yet to reach that consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans