10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Poor poor form! He still has some sparks of magic, but his passing and finishing are way off... He's probably tired, I vote for a rest...

Caramel

I saw People say that Messi should stop taking penalties .... Yeah because he has missed sooo many . I agree he shouldn't have taken this one though because he was just so exhausted , should've given it to Fabregas / Villa .
But it's done.It's a draw , let's hope Madrid Drop points in the future ( before 11th December preferably) .

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

his penalties have never been the best.

I've always said all it takes is someone to guess the right way because he never hits any of them with power.

I'm sorry for him.

the-don

I noticed this week that is only a matter of time before messi misses a pk. I cant remember he shooting a other direction that the right side. Good we drew it shows we are not untoucheble and we should improve always.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His bad passing was what irks me the most... Once in a while he makes a brilliant pass, but the amount of times he lost the ball was just ridiculous... As I said, I think he is tired and needs a good rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans