10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

No one's blaming him. Camp Nou even chanted his name after the miss.

yeah that was class.

as for the penalty, i only saw the replay and it looked like he hit it pretty hard but judging from what's being said here i guess it was one of his typical shit penalties. it's true that he isn't very good at taking them, but the amount of pressure in this game has to be considered, i mean, you have basically this one shot to save the game and it's in the dying minutes of the game and on top of that there's a bald, bearded cunt that kicks the ball away then punches one of your team mates in the face....

:\

BarcaGirl

Cesc comforting Leo

2yzdlar.jpg

ammarfcb

ze special one
feel so sorry for him, tomorrow he will be slaughtered by the newspapers played better his performance was still better then ronaldo's 3 yard hattrick .

dalitis8

Banned
I feel bad for Leo. :(
And agree, that he needs a rest. He looked really tired.

The stupidity of playing the Copa America is now catching up with him/Barca...

He did not even have enough power to put venom on the penalty kick.

Villa should have taken it...

coolasif

Look out Granada - Sevilla just sent you a ticking bomb.

I don't care whether we stroll past petty teams like Granada or Racing as long as we are leaking points against tougher opponents.We drew against Valencia and Sevilla and of we lose el clasico we can say good bye to La liga even before chrismas.Higuian,Benzema and Christina are scoring for fun for Madrid and we just look for messi to turn things around for us.Villa and pedro are ever off-form and when messi has a off-day,we are just clueless in front of goals.

Trillske

Sick, sick, sick player but I really dont know why he still takes the penalties, when they are as important as this one. Wasnt his worst, but wasnt good either.

Spooge

Poor penalty. Lots of poor passing.

The disturbing thing is he was still the only player who looked like he would get the breakthrough.

At times the rest of the team need to step up and take charge instead of looking for Messi every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans