10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
So they replace one ugly fucker on the front of the cover with another...greaaaat. Wouldn't mind but Roonrey is clearly the all round better player

E

estranged

im expecting fifa 12 sales to hit an all time low, after all many people probably bought it just to gaze at and mock that hideous freak on the cover

BarcaGirl

10qyqdc.gif

Isn't he just the most adorable thing ever? He’s all like: “Yeah I’m bored and I want to start the match right now just for scoring 87512487452145 goals ...:lol:

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I can't believe I got an infraction for saying I've seen better looking things come out of my arse and bigger things too then Messi. What an absoulte piss take. Advice to Bjoan grow a sense of humor ffs.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I can't believe I got an infraction for saying I've seen better looking things come out of my arse and bigger things too then Messi. What an absoulte piss take. Advice to Bjoan grow a sense of humor ffs.

Here's some advice, you want to be a regular member of a Barcelona forum - show a modicum of common courtesy...Slating players of the club either suggests you're a complete ass or that your parents forgot to set the parental controls on their web connection

Grow up or get out

Chainsaw

Killahead

I can't believe you haven't been banned for saying that either.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
a bit harsh guys canto is one of the best united supporters to post on here.. cant see how you go after him but allow viva and others to run around sprouting their stupidity

Chainsaw

Killahead
a bit harsh guys canto is one of the best united supporters to post on here.. cant see how you go after him but allow viva and others to run around sprouting their stupidity

Yeah very harsh. What about if I go to Manchester United forum and say the same thing about Ferguson?!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Slammin' Leo & Bojan?...Come on diego

There's a lot of freedom on here from rival fans, more than just about any forum for footy going of a club....But just a modicum of respect?...I don't think that's too much to ask and then getting pissy about being called out for it?...Take your lumps, move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans