10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
a bit harsh guys canto is one of the best united supporters to post on here.. cant see how you go after him but allow viva and others to run around sprouting their stupidity

I agree with you about viva and co, how they haven't been banned yet is beyond me.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Slammin' Leo & Bojan?...Come on diego

There's a lot of freedom on here from rival fans, more than just about any forum for footy going of a club....But just a modicum of respect?...I don't think that's too much to ask and then getting pissy about being called out for it?...Take your lumps, move on

I was saying a bit harsh about what u guys said to canto just then I didnt say anything against bojan at all

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Yeah very harsh. What about if I go to ManchestEr United forum and say the same thing about Ferguson?!

iF YOU CALLED rOONEY sHREK OR UFGLY i WOULDN'T CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST. rOONEY IS SMALL AND IMO uGLY WHICH IS WHY i SAID IT...JUST LIKE rOONEY IS IN MOST PEOPLES O[PIOION UGLY i WOULDN'T HAND OUT AN INFRACTION OVER IT OR CRY FFS :LOL: i SWEAR YE MUST BE KIDS TO BE OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID.

E

estranged

i'll go on a united forum and say i've seen things better looking than rooney come out of my arse (which in rooneys case is actually true, unlike messi's)...and I wonder what reaction I will get? a permanent ban at least? :rolleyes:

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Do it so :)...Mine wasn't my first post and if anybody knows me they know I take the piss...it's true in Messi's case too tbf. He's ugly no denying that.If only he was a 100th as good looking as he at football he'd be the best loooking lad in the world.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Agree with Canto on this. If you can't laugh at your own players and your own team from time to time then you must be one uptight bastard :D

E

estranged

Agree with Canto on this. If you can't laugh at your own players and your own team from time to time then you must be one uptight bastard :D

1304691556-spearing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans