10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
haha :lol: that was funny

Not sure if you'r been sarcastic judging by the majority of other posters on here reactions to it, but it was meant as a harmless joke. I still can't belive i got an infraction for it :/....You'd swear I made some serious allegations against him :lol:

When people call Rooney Shrek and shit like that I laugh because it's a joke and i can take a joke about United players. It's funny how you all call ronaldo gay and laugh about it but as soon as somebody says they've made poo's thatare bigger and better looking then messi it's like someone's been shot :lol:

You all need to lighten up tbf.

X

xaviniesta

Not sure if you'r been sarcastic judging by the majority of other posters on here reactions to it, but it was meant as a harmless joke. I still can't belive i got an infraction for it :/....You'd swear I made some serious allegations against him :lol:

When people call Rooney Shrek and shit like that I laugh because it's a joke and i can take a joke about United players. It's funny how you all call ronaldo gay and laugh about it but as soon as somebody says they've made poo's thatare bigger and better looking then messi it's like someone's been shot :lol:

You all need to lighten up tbf.

so you are saying messi is ugly just because people say the same about rooney? thats pathetic.
Messi-with-adidas.jpg

Last edited:

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Err no? where are you getting that from? :/ I'm calling Messi ugly because he IS ugly :/ not that hard to understand?

E

estranged

am I the only 1 who thinks this canto fella is talking shit? Messi is not ugly, he's actually pretty cute, has a kiddish/innocent cute look about him (no homo) but Rooney is just one magnificently ugly motherfucker, there's no 2 ways about it.

BarcaGirl

am I the only 1 who thinks this canto fella is talking shit? Messi is not ugly, he's actually pretty cute, has a kiddish/innocent cute look about him (no homo) but Rooney is just one magnificently ugly motherfucker, there's no 2 ways about it.

+1
Thank you for this post. :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
iF YOU CALLED rOONEY sHREK OR UFGLY i WOULDN'T CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST. rOONEY IS SMALL AND IMO uGLY WHICH IS WHY i SAID IT...JUST LIKE rOONEY IS IN MOST PEOPLES O[PIOION UGLY i WOULDN'T HAND OUT AN INFRACTION OVER IT OR CRY FFS :LOL: i SWEAR YE MUST BE KIDS TO BE OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAID.

You know what? I think you're right.

To be honest with ye, after ye enlightened us about going out and stuffs like that I decided to go out as well. While having this great and adventurous experience I went to toilet and had one big fat thing coming out of my ass. I looked below and saw two familiar faces in there: Ferguson and Rooney. I couldn't believe my eyes, as I assumed they were more handsome than what was just before my eyes. As I was still in amusement of such an unique experience I flushed the toilet and waved goodbye to two great brown legends Sir Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney.

And when I came home I truely understood how great going out could be. I aim to share this great experience with Manchester United fellows as well in their own forum. Hope they're all some bunch of grown up adults and won't get offended at all by my experience, cause otherwise they''ll be known as some bunch of kids to me.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

This could be taken the wrong way...

Xavi_78

Ok that discussion needs a female point of view: I think Messi is cute, like somebody has said he has a boyish charme about him. But anyway for me it is Xavi every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans