10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trillske

Once again Messi is the difference in a big game. What he is doing the last two years.. just crazy.
View attachment 4054

I am sorry, but even as a hetrosexual male I cannot even begin to understand how some can say he's ugly. Not saying he is a super model looking guy as CR7 but ugly?
When you are that short you are never ugly, thats the only reason babies are cute.

Though I do want to start a trend with people commenting facebook baby isnt he cute-picture updates with "no, just no, definatly not, but he´ll grow into it dont worry", because I dont want to be the first messenger.

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi signs with EA sports [fcblive]:

1322135047668.jpg

1322134925364.jpg

gingerless

and i thought my work on paint was worse....

Ok that discussion needs a female point of view: I think Messi is cute, like somebody has said he has a boyish charme about him. But anyway for me it is Xavi every day.

i don't think so, he is rich so therefore he is automatically cute for you guys

amirite?

Once again Messi is the difference in a big game. What he is doing the last two years.. just crazy.When you are that short you are never ugly, thats the only reason babies are cute.

Though I do want to start a trend with people commenting facebook baby isnt he cute-picture updates with "no, just no, definatly not, but he´ll grow into it dont worry", because I dont want to be the first messenger.

way ahead of you

Clockwise

Buccaneer

GET OUT!!

god damn...

And Leo Messi is not the best looking guy on the planet but he is in no way ugly. he's not very handsome but to use the most commonly used word about him he is very adorable and I'm het and oddly enough don't find this conversation that odd. 8T

how did Dani Alves get into all this?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Messi looks like a garden gnome. when his hair is medium to long he can look good, but I would never say he's attractive.

I suppose he's cute, in the sense that gnomes and children are cute, but I dunno if I'd go much further than that.

we're not a very attractive team, tbh. alright Piqué, Abidal and Valdés are obviously sexy, and Villa n' Thiago are good looking too, but apart from that?

we make up for it, however, by having the sexiest manager in history.

:wub:

M

mitkoa7x

Messi looks like a garden gnome. when his hair is medium to long he can look good, but I would never say he's attractive.

I suppose he's cute, in the sense that gnomes and children are cute, but I dunno if I'd go much further than that.

we're not a very attractive team, tbh. alright Piqué, Abidal and Valdés are obviously sexy, and Villa n' Thiago are good looking too, but apart from that?

we make up for it, however, by having the sexiest manager in history.

:wub:

LOL... i rly hate it when ppl call Messi or any of our players "gnomes, dwarves, etc" when they themselves are 5 sm taller than them.

And saying Villa is not sexy is blasphemy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans