10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

how much internets credit do you have anyway? seems like you throwem around like they're meaningless these days

i duno, i'm just mad coz u threw me a point and it felt special but now it doesn't feel so special no mo

you was first and that cannot be forgotten tho

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
how much internets credit do you have anyway? seems like you throwem around like they're meaningless these days

i duno, i'm just mad coz u threw me a point and it felt special but now it doesn't feel so special no mo

Nah you're still special...

She's a chick so those points automatically transfer to kitchen points, for my sandwich...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
What have I started :(? Going to have to fix this quick...ammm...Messi is a shit footballer, there I said it.

who cares, he's cute :wub:

29365.jpg

I need this jacket NOW.

same here

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Actually I am wrong. I take it back. He is not that ugly. But he isn't good looking at all, I agree with Meta had to say. I also shouldn't feel bad about calling a drug cheat ugly but I do.

The only reason girls think he is cute is because he is a winner, and a goal scoring machine, with superb play and vision and he is a celebrity. If this kid was in your school he wouldn't get a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans