10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

He played every single fucking match up until now this season and all of them (bar one against Sociedad) for full 90 minutes, including national team duties. He plays 10,000 km away in Bolivia under extreme circumstances (high altitude) and 2 days later he's still playing for full 90 minutes. Now it's only November and he already looks exhausted as fuck. Pep needs to grow some balls and give him some fucking rest like every player does after national duties: David Silva, Agüero, Ronaldo, Rooney, Dzeko. You name them.

m3lo-Kosovo

He has to be selfish, that' his way of saying I'm here, I'm the boss, give me the fucking ball. you don't score goals by doing back and side passes. If only Villa wasn't so damn useless this season.

u mean "give me the fucking ball " and I dont care if I lose it? He's losing to much balls on his foots :S

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Like a boss

2011-11-27_ENTRENO_04.v1322401422.JPG

Chainsaw

Killahead
u mean "give me the fucking ball " and I dont care if I lose it? He's losing to much balls on his foots :S

He's losing too many balls ever since he cameback from the International break. Messi is Messi. Even not playing as good as he usually does he could show his worth in one moment of magic. But still, I wasn't very happy with his performances in the last 3 matches. The guy just needs to sit out in one match or so. He's playing every single match for full 90 minutes!

K

kroki22

I think Messi is overworked, but he doesn't play so badly. He is exhausted. He got some balls from Getafe players at the beginning of the match. He was good in the first ten minute, and in the second half at the end. His goal was god. Keita received the ball from a Getafe player. He doesn't have teammates in front of. The main problem, that who scores goals? Messi does it, but where is Villa? Sansez was good, but he came back from injury. He couldn't find the net. Pedro was injured, and he didn't play well before the injury. Fabregas is injured too.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
clearly tired after the Milan match.

that match drained the entire team, tbh, but Messi and Xavi (who took a real kicking from Milan's hatchet men) looked especially knackered.

jayzsa

maybe its just me, but messi seems at lot slower than the years before, sure he scores alot of goals, but where is this messi:

SeloBarca

I think Messi has changed from the dribbling "cutting into box" type of player, into a assisting, running in gaps, triangle playing player. Hes not doing to many 1v1 anymore.

M

mitkoa7x

I think Messi has changed from the dribbling "cutting into box" type of player, into a assisting, running in gaps, triangle playing player. Hes not doing to many 1v1 anymore.

He goes 2-3 against 1 on a regular basis, 1vs1 is nothing for him...

LaMessiah

he needs to get 'injured' during international duty
more like 2 days before them. he definitely looks worn out. he's still magic but he's been going on longer spurts of being hidden on the field.

that said, i thought he made enough plays for the team to get the win but luck was not on our side saturday. thought the offside on keita was a blown call and that last chance off the post was so unlucky, what a great play from xavi --> messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans