10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

Actually I am wrong. I take it back. He is not that ugly. But he isn't good looking at all, I agree with Meta had to say. I also shouldn't feel bad about calling a drug cheat ugly but I do.

The only reason girls think he is cute is because he is a winner, and a goal scoring machine, with superb play and vision and he is a celebrity. If this kid was in your school he wouldn't get a look.

unlike you,, handsome boy

catalan force

thanks you pre ordered
nah.. i just saw this here and got really excited so searched for it..wanna buy it but i am totally empty as of now. there is no way this will be available in adidas stores here and if i order it on the internet, the shipment charges would cost me an arm and a leg. you thinking about ordering it?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
nah.. i just saw this here and got really excited so searched for it..wanna buy it but i am totally empty as of now. there is no way this will be available in adidas stores here and if i order it on the internet, the shipment charges would cost me an arm and a leg. you thinking about ordering it?

O i just did I would get you one for christmas if you lived here lol

Yugi

tumblr_luhjk2Wwfu1qbvgawo1_500.gif

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Messi is handsome guy... He is greater than CR7. Villa got nothing on him too. Villa's sideburns especilly suck donkey's balls

ricknattery

Actually I am wrong. I take it back. He is not that ugly. But he isn't good looking at all, I agree with Meta had to say. I also shouldn't feel bad about calling a drug cheat ugly but I do.

The only reason girls think he is cute is because he is a winner, and a goal scoring machine, with superb play and vision and he is a celebrity. If this kid was in your school he wouldn't get a look.

partly agree, but you cannot take his success away from him, it's like part of the package. He gets looked from a different angle(cos' he is the best at what he does) and he hasd earned it. It's just part of his overall game. Girls don't just look at the physical side, it's the whole package

And no he is not a drug cheat, you gotta prove that before blatantly throwing it

B

barcelonista

partly agree, but you cannot take his success away from him, it's like part of the package. He gets looked from a different angle(cos' he is the best at what he does) and he hasd earned it. It's just part of his overall game. Girls don't just look at the physical side, it's the whole package

And no he is not a drug cheat, you gotta prove that before blatantly throwing it

Package you say, eh ...

messi_lody.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans