10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

forever-alone-meme-280x250.png

see what i mean? you can't just go around flinging your points everywhere

now come back to daddy and promise me you'll invest wisely from now on, and by wisely i mean give them all to me

gingerless

Actually I am wrong. I take it back. He is not that ugly. But he isn't good looking at all, I agree with Meta had to say. I also shouldn't feel bad about calling a drug cheat ugly but I do.

The only reason girls think he is cute is because he is a winner, and a goal scoring machine, with superb play and vision and he is a celebrity. If this kid was in your school he wouldn't get a look.

this guy knows what's up

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Messi doesn't have much sex appeal he's just a little bland with not much charisma, certainly not THAT bad looking though

Poor Ribery though :(

Trillske

Well, she is hot. Thats the thing about hot women though; they are everywhere and if you dont fit one formula for grabbing them there are a lot of ways left. Playing fotball is just one of them.

Im tempted to go on a facebook trolling spree, posting a "where is Messi?" picture and when they eventually find the little thing go ahead and post a "where is the neck?" on dani alves. Knowing the apathy in the world, some of them will never get up again.

m3lo-Kosovo

All what messi needs is to have a rest on next game , and To watch his own video of 09-10 season!

And..andd what I've noticed is that messi is becoming too much selfish player !!!

Juan03

All what messi needs is to have a rest on next game , and To watch his own video of 09-10 season!

And..andd what I've noticed is that messi is becoming too much selfish player !!!

He has to be selfish, that' his way of saying I'm here, I'm the boss, give me the fucking ball. you don't score goals by doing back and side passes. If only Villa wasn't so damn useless this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans