10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

Casillas has voted for Penaldo and Özil. So you're obviously allowed to vote for club team mates. Not sure about NT team mates though. I've heard the rule has changed and you can vote for them too.

Alves came to my mind as well by the way. I'd love him to vote for Penaldo though. Would be some epic trolling.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Casillas has voted for Penaldo and Özil. So you're obviously allowed to vote for club team mates. Not sure about NT team mates though. I've heard the rule has changed and you can vote for them too.

Alves came to my mind as well by the way. I'd love him to vote for Penaldo though. Would be some epic trolling.

who did Cristiano vote for? he's Portugal's Captain remember.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Last year he voted:

1. Xavi (<- trying to prevent Messi from winning it :lol:)
2. Casillas
3. Sneijder

Sneijder arguably deserved it last year, Ronaldo's 1st vote going for Xavi is actually very classy! he just put casillas there because of a mutual understanding lol. Casillas voted for him, he voted for Casillas.

Pepe Silvia

Spent some time reading Fox Soccer today (my bad) and came across the question who will win this years balon d or and just reading some of the comments about how CR is this and how other players "deserve" the award and they should distribute the award "evenly" to be politically correct or some shit. Well you know, it made me sick. I am sick to my stomach as of today and I blame that piece of shit excuse for a television station for it. /rant

Chainsaw

Killahead
Spent some time reading Fox Soccer today (my bad) and came across the question who will win this years balon d or and just reading some of the comments about how CR is this and how other players "deserve" the award and they should distribute the award "evenly" to be politically correct or some shit. Well you know, it made me sick. I am sick to my stomach as of today and I blame that piece of shit excuse for a television station for it. /rant

Ronaldo has played in EPL, so that already puts him on a 'holier' place than anyone else who has NOT been in EPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans