10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It's absurd how much outrage that article has created. The comment section is literally flooding with angry bursts and anti-Barcelona sentiment. It's incredible how sour a lot of soccer fans are about Barcelona.

But yeah I think it might be satire but still it doesn't exactly shine through.

3a63fe420c1b264e941312ee624958fd.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Screw you guys, u cant see truth even if it slaps u in the face! Barca are damn phonies, cowards and cheats. They rely on their huge budget, damn hypocrites...
UNICEF buys the refs btw.

:lol: screw those English idiots who wrote that...

I just read the article about Leo... has this guy watched football in the last 25 years?

Last edited:

Maria

Weird selection of photos.

That's the first thing I noticed too..and in the announcement there was PETIT who was criticising Messi for his lack of trophies with Argentina and the WC fiasco(like..hello, we are in 2011 :banghead:), while saying that Cristiano is the best player in the world(because he won 2 WC with Portugal probably :facepalm:).
Fuck this shit..I hope that Messi is going to kick ass(again) in El Clasico and the Ballon d'or can go to CR for all I care.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Weird selection of photos.

inorite?

Xavi taking a set-piece, Cristiano giving praise to someone other than himself, and Messi not being awesome.

very weird.

anyway Leo will win the Ballon d'Or and it will be lovely. shame he won't make it 4 in a row next year, but that's life!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you have to disqualify Neymar's immediately because it was in a league game. a league game which they lost anyway (Rooooonaaaaallldiiiinhooooooooooooo!)

so you put Messi and Rooney head to head. both moments of sheer individual brilliance. Messi's involved more skill (you see way more overhead kicks than keepy-uppies over the goalkeeper!) and was in a fairly pivotal moment, evening the aggregate scores after our loss in London. but Rooney's was more dramatic (being the last goal of the match rather than the first) and was at an absolutely pivotal moment in the PL Title Race. it swung things back in United's favour and they never looked back from it.

which do you pick? I'm gonna vote for Messi's. not for the above criteria, though, but because it wasn't given anywhere near enough praise when he actually did it. I know why (first goal in a game with 4) but it was still outrageous that the outrageous skill didn't get outrageous praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans