10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
That's how I want to see Casillas on saturday after he dared to vote Ozil in front of Messi for the Ballon d'or and most probably the german wont even play against us(he will either sit on the bench, or will dissapear as usual).

Also, in 15 games against RM Messi has scored 13 goals and assisted another 7. :worthy:

Where can we see votes by all captains? Messi must have voted too.

Maria

Where can we see votes by all captains? Messi must have voted too.

We can't until the winner is announced..but Iker and del Bosque have revealed their votes in an interview in the spanish press.
Messi will most likely vote for Xavi, Iniesta..his third vote will probably go to Cristiano :D.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
We can't until the winner is announced..but Iker and del Bosque have revealed their votes in an interview in the spanish press.
Messi will most likely vote for Xavi, Iniesta..his third vote will probably go to Cristiano :D.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him vote for mascherano or aguero.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Not his best, game, slightly lucky to stay on the pitch too. but world class yet again. Excellent assists.

p.s. Sergio Ramos is a **** with no respect for a fellow professional. that is the 2nd time he has tried to break messi's leg.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Not his best, game, slightly lucky to stay on the pitch too. but world class yet again. Excellent assists.

p.s. Sergio Ramos is a **** with no respect for a fellow professional. that is the 2nd time he has tried to break messi's leg.!!!

BarcaGirl

Nice assist for Alexis' goal and good performance overall.
But what's wrong with him.

I feel like Messi has changed. He isn’t the same player he was last year or when he started out. Clearly, he matured and developed football wise but I feel like his personality is what changed and I’m not too sure I like it. He has a temper to him now and I’m scared it’s gonna cause him problems and get him kicked out of important games like El Clasico. I really hope he calms down a little and goes back to playing and focusing solely on helping the team instead of arguing with the ref over petty fouls all the time.

B

barcelonista

I feel like Messi has changed. He isn’t the same player he was last year or when he started out. Clearly, he matured and developed football wise but I feel like his personality is what changed and I’m not too sure I like it. He has a temper to him now and I’m scared it’s gonna cause him problems and get him kicked out of important games like El Clasico. I really hope he calms down a little and goes back to playing and focusing solely on helping the team instead of arguing with the ref over petty fouls all the time.

Very true. He acted a bit bratty today. But I guess it's only his huge hate towards Real Madrid. So I'm approving of such behaviour. :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Messi and Busi were the only ones who weren't flapped by Real at the start of the game.

Leo played a small but decisive role today. bringing harmony and hope to us in the early stages when we were suffering, and then creating the equaliser through sheer brilliance. after that we didn't need him to do much, because the whole team had been lifted. although his impact would have been greater were it not for all the fouls he suffered.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I agree, there's been a change in his attitude and I'm not too sure I like it.

I mean since when does Messi call the referee PUTO right to his face? not nice to see. I hope he cuts it out quickly. No need to get unecessary yellow cards. He really could have been sent off tonight.

BarcaGirl

Very true. He acted a bit bratty today. But I guess it's only his huge hate towards Real Madrid. So I'm approving of such behaviour. :lol:

Yeah, this could be it. Not too forget, the fouls he suffers when he plays against RM. Ramos could have broken his leg tonight. What a cunt! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans