10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
seems he is protective of alexis and that is why he got his card. I thought he played very very well tonight, do not know how people can complain... he was dangerrous every time he touched the ball and most our best moves came through him

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In my opinion it was not his best form, but as we all know he only needs a little of his talent to turn a game around and I'm so glad he did, we can always count on him...

Also, regarding him not celebrating with Alexis, it looked to me as if he was running towards the bench but couldn't really tell from the images... I doubt he has problems with Alexis though, especially because he seems to trust him, look how he passes the ball to him and he does pass more often to Alexis than to Villa...

B

barcelonista

:lol: He went to celebrate with Iniesta. That's all. Sanchez was too far away (plus running to the corner to celebrate). Messi was just being lazy and celebrated with his teammates who were closest to him at that moment.

[x] Please ban HBA.

gingerless

Nice assist for Alexis' goal and good performance overall.
But what's wrong with him.

I feel like Messi has changed. He isn’t the same player he was last year or when he started out. Clearly, he matured and developed football wise but I feel like his personality is what changed and I’m not too sure I like it. He has a temper to him now and I’m scared it’s gonna cause him problems and get him kicked out of important games like El Clasico. I really hope he calms down a little and goes back to playing and focusing solely on helping the team instead of arguing with the ref over petty fouls all the time.

:rolleyes:

brilliant performance, whoever says he didn't have a good game must be dreaming. he took the team and put them on his shoulders with that assist, absolute legend.

B

barcelonista

:rolleyes:

brilliant performance, whoever says he didn't have a good game must be dreaming. he took the team and put them on his shoulders with that assist, absolute legend.

It's not only his assist for the first goal. He also dragged Marcelo out of position with his dribbling, leaving Alves completely unmarked for the cross-in to Fabregas' goal. Just because he didn't score a hattrick doesn't mean he had a bad performance.

karthik

From what I felt, the moment Alexi scored, Leo turned to look at the sidelines ( @ Pep ) joined Iniesta and the rest of the team who were near him. Alexis also joined the group celebrating.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Nobody said he had a bad game, just that it wasn't his best... Fortunately it was enough to destroy Madrid and that is just awesome!

gingerless

From what I felt, the moment Alexi scored, Leo turned to look at the sidelines ( @ Pep ) joined Iniesta and the rest of the team who were near him. Alexis also joined the group celebrating.

this is absolutely ridiculous how people are even discussing this tbh, absolutely fucking ridiculous

B

barcelonista

Nobody said he had a bad game, just that it wasn't his best... Fortunately it was enough to destroy Madrid and that is just awesome!

I don't think anyone had his best game today from our players. If they did: Score = 0 - 6.

ricknattery

stop paying attention to crappy details, like him not being the most effusive guy on every goal we score. It's getting annoying and HBA-esque

ricknattery

Messi, always deciding a Clasico with an assist first and then collecting players in th middle to make room for alves and fabregas on the flanks :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans