10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
lol at people making hate stories up. why is everyone so ready to judge people based on a few seconds? Alexis was meters away, Leo and iniesta joined the group after hugging each other. like in champions league final Big Dave scores and run to the side lines messi turns his back to him and faces the stands/goal and celebrates with Busi and then joins the group.
Plus I don't think Messi had a change in attitude in general. He is always very calm and very good-tempered in every other match for Barca/Argentina. however his attitude has really changed about el clasico's after what happened last season. But he should not get cards based on bitching to the referees anymore. Also he didn't call referee puto, he was saying puto to himself, not as an insult to anyone, because referee didn't care and after he received the yellow he came back to referee and explained to him but it was kinda late. As diegomessi also said I got a feeling he was being very protective of Alexis last night. :D

He had a very good game. He was the ultimate warrior in the first half, took us by the scruff of the neck and pulled us back into the game. His attitude actually made me respect him even more. never giving up or getting bullied, keeping the confidence and pushing others on like a leader. Was exactly like a strong rock every one else including our midfield generals were clinging to. This is the spirit he needs to have ( along with keeping his good temper :)) to carry Argentina to glory. It was him and Big Dave last time who got us out of trouble and this time it was him and Alexis.

K

kroki22

Messi played well. He wasn't an attacker unfortunately! In the first half he was the best. Messi was playmaker.

X

xaviniesta

thank god for real madrid for motivating barcelona. they had only one victory this season away from home (granada) and now 1-3 at bernabeu. what can i say. messi is clearly a big game player. 16 clasico's - 13 goals and 8 assists. his concistency is beyond words

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's clear for any fan who follows Barça even just a little, that they rise to the occasion in big matches...Under Pep, I can't think of a scenario where they didn't

T

tariqo

r89dw.jpg

anonake

i dont think people understand just how good he was last night, he was EVERYWHERE. he asissted barca most important goal at a very important time, he got 3-4 players carded with his dribbles, he tracked back and defended and dropped deep to create. His movement without the ball is crazy. the first goal three players came to challenge and he skipped past them, even pepe was too busy being mesmerized to notice the pass and sanchez until too late and what a weighted ball brilliant. the second he practically pulled the defence to the near post and creating enough space for cesc.

the crazy and mind blowing thing is that we all know he can be so much more devastating and i think he took it down a notch after his foul against xabi. still i feel barca got the most important thing from him which was the assist for the first to calm the nerves after that horror start

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol: He went to celebrate with Iniesta. That's all. Sanchez was too far away (plus running to the corner to celebrate). Messi was just being lazy and celebrated with his teammates who were closest to him at that moment.

[x] Please ban HBA.

Did I make the claim?

or did 3 other posters?

Can you read? :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
I thought he was actually quite quiet. Forced a great save from casillas and made a couple of nice runs.. i guess we're just used to him scoring against madrid :lol:

Was more of a team performace from him yesterday :blush:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
i dont think people understand just how good he was last night, he was EVERYWHERE. he asissted barca most important goal at a very important time, he got 3-4 players carded with his dribbles, he tracked back and defended and dropped deep to create. His movement without the ball is crazy. the first goal three players came to challenge and he skipped past them, even pepe was too busy being mesmerized to notice the pass and sanchez until too late and what a weighted ball brilliant. the second he practically pulled the defence to the near post and creating enough space for cesc.

the crazy and mind blowing thing is that we all know he can be so much more devastating and i think he took it down a notch after his foul against xabi. still i feel barca got the most important thing from him which was the assist for the first to calm the nerves after that horror start

this.

a thousand times this.

stupendous performance from Leo. such maturity.

LaMessiah

lol at people making hate stories up. why is everyone so ready to judge people based on a few seconds? Alexis was meters away, Leo and iniesta joined the group after hugging each other. like in champions league final Big Dave scores and run to the side lines messi turns his back to him and faces the stands/goal and celebrates with Busi and then joins the group.
Plus I don't think Messi had a change in attitude in general. He is always very calm and very good-tempered in every other match for Barca/Argentina. however his attitude has really changed about el clasico's after what happened last season. But he should not get cards based on bitching to the referees anymore. Also he didn't call referee puto, he was saying puto to himself, not as an insult to anyone, because referee didn't care and after he received the yellow he came back to referee and explained to him but it was kinda late. As diegomessi also said I got a feeling he was being very protective of Alexis last night. :D

He had a very good game. He was the ultimate warrior in the first half, took us by the scruff of the neck and pulled us back into the game. His attitude actually made me respect him even more. never giving up or getting bullied, keeping the confidence and pushing others on like a leader. Was exactly like a strong rock every one else including our midfield generals were clinging to. This is the spirit he needs to have ( along with keeping his good temper :)) to carry Argentina to glory. It was him and Big Dave last time who got us out of trouble and this time it was him and Alexis.
:worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans