10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Traquete

Anyone know goal/assist stats (all comps) so far for Messi and CR?​

Messi has scored 27 goals and assisted 13 in 24 games. He's best scorer in European football so far this season.

Cristiano has scored 21 goals and assisted 8 in 21 games. He's the 4th best scorer in European football so far this season.

E

estranged

seems he is protective of alexis and that is why he got his card. I thought he played very very well tonight, do not know how people can complain... he was dangerrous every time he touched the ball and most our best moves came through him

exactly, he was right up the ref's arse everytime Ramos and co. fouled Alexis, but yea, since Messi didn't run towards Alexis we can therefore deduce that Messi doesn't like Alexis, just like he doesn't like Villa :rolleyes:

Pepe Silvia

Because he is a world cup winner and considered by many as one of the best of his generations. I'm not a huge fan, but that is "why" they compared him to Messi.

anonake

That "Telegraph" dude is a bit of an idiot. How the fuck can you compare Zidane to Messi?

Lol seriously a world cup and European cup winner, won everything else and world player of the year 3 times and golden boot @33 . Give credit where its due of course he can compare him

Alissa

Lol at some comments I just read. A weak performance? You must be kidding me. He owned Ramos in every occasion and he was the only one that kept fighting after that early goal. With all due respect to Iniesta, who was brilliant but only after Barça had killed the game, he was awful in the first half and that's when his brilliance was more than needed. Messi on the other side didn't get nervous at all and kept fighting, he was everywhere and with his sheer brilliance gave the team the balance they so much needed at that moment. Motm after Puyol for me. :worthy: :worthy:

BarcaGirl

Lol at some comments I just read. A weak performance? You must be kidding me. He owned Ramos in every occasion and he was the only one that kept fighting after that early goal. With all due respect to Iniesta, who was brilliant but only after Barça had killed the game, he was awful in the first half and that's when his brilliance was more than needed. Messi on the other side didn't get nervous at all and kept fighting, he was everywhere and with his sheer brilliance gave the team the balance they so much needed at that moment. Motm after Puyol for me. :worthy: :worthy:

THIS. So much! Great Post Alissa! :worthy:

Maria

This..I would also add Busi to the list..they sustained us through the first half, when Real played better than us and it was harder. His last 2-3 games were his most selfless this season and I believe it was because he understood that he must play for the team again so we could return in the title race.
And the english journalist should seriously stop comparing him with CR..the only player capable of matching his brilliance is the Don. Also :lol: at Cristiano being a complete player, unlike Messi..when I will see him playing like Messi did saturday(he was a true number 10) probably the pigs will fly at my window. Or at least the most complete player in the world should be able to pass the ball to their teammates when they're in front of goal..

Maria

Anyone else getting the sense that the magician is a bit fatigued?

I don't think that he's more fatigued than most of our players, its just that we come to expect too much from him. Also, because of the injuries our front line suffered, he had to play every single game. I hope that he will be rested in the semifinal and Villa and Pedro/Cuenca will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans