10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Petit : Cristiano Ronaldo would get my vote, and God knows how much I like the other two! But in a Real Madrid environment where things are maybe more complicated than they are at Barcelona, he boasts some impressive statistics. Despite dominating in England, he didn’t think twice about testing himself again by going to Madrid. He’s assumed his responsibilities perfectly and maybe has more of an ability to score with his head compared to the Argentinian. He’s just a tad out in front, but I’m still waiting for both of them to finally make full use of their abilities with their national teams.

so , ronaldo is the best because of his head :lol:

*sarcasam on* yes ofcourse. ronaldo is better with free kicks and headers (don't remember the last time i saw him score either). he is a more complete player. he works so hard in RM. i mean di maria and casillas do nothing. it's just ronaldo carrying the team. *sarcasam off*

his brain is too petit do understand the genius of messi and xavi.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Paul Dano = Messi's brother?
eli.jpg

paul_dano_italian.jpg

F

Flavia

Messi scored a header on a CL final. Better use of his head than any other header miss cristina might have scored, imho :p

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Petit : Cristiano Ronaldo would get my vote, and God knows how much I like the other two! But in a Real Madrid environment where things are maybe more complicated than they are at Barcelona, he boasts some impressive statistics. Despite dominating in England, he didn’t think twice about testing himself again by going to Madrid. He’s assumed his responsibilities perfectly and maybe has more of an ability to score with his head compared to the Argentinian. He’s just a tad out in front, but I’m still waiting for both of them to finally make full use of their abilities with their national teams.

so , ronaldo is the best because of his head :lol:

fuck u petit

Can we stop bringing up that transvestite in this holy thread? Thanks.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“There’s no doubt for me, Messi is clearly the best player in the world. He’s a veritable phenomenon who has won everything but still wants more. His humility only makes him better in my eyes. I think he can become even more influential – he’s a born leader and should make his mark just like Diego Maradona did. I don’t mean just with Barcelona, but with Argentina too. He should win the Ballon d’Or award again. Not just for his skills, but for the Liga, Champions League and Spanish Super Cup medals he earned this year. He’s been a key figure for his team all season.”

- Marco van Basten

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
In that video that meta posted..there are tap ins and penalties :eek: So he really hasn't scored 29 goals? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans