Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

1148_1253230725640.jpg

just what the hell am i reading here...

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Honestly, who cares what butthurt Man Utd fans (or RM fans for that matter) say :lol: Why do any of you let it bother you?

There has been no comparison between Messi and CR since about 2009. In 2011, nearly 2012, it's so unfathomably ridiculous to compare the two you should be ashamed to do so. If you watch both play, the difference is blindingly obvious - regardless of goal or assist tallies. Just watch them :lol:

Manuel Traquete

there should be a petition that if you respond to one of these dumb ass united trolls you have to sit in time out for 2 days.

sadly enough, i usually enjoy most united fans' take on the sport cuz i feel a sort of mutual respect but the two flaming douche nozzles on this forum are beyond pathetic in their attempt to rile up a board that has no affiliation with anything they like. even more pathetic is the people feeding them while knowing they are trolling. really makes this board hard to engage in.

I understand your point and you might be right, I maybe shouldn't have "fed" the troll.

In my defense, though, it was some pretty mild trolling. It's not like he could cause chaos in the forum. He just claimed that Messi's goals don't count, it's not like such statement could ever be taken seriously, it was not a serious troll attempt

gingerless

Man you are really thick. No one said tap-ins don't count or that they should be subtracted from your tally. Let me try to dumb it down for you. Of course tap-ins count, no one is saying Ronaldo didn't actually score 53 goals last season. But if you look at a player's goals and most of them are easy finishes as a result of the quality of service he gets from his teammates and compare that to another player's goal where a vast majority are results of superior finishing and/or dribbling, you can easily say the latter player is better. It's also less impressive when his stats are padded by the insane amount of penalties that he gets by diving.

And I thought you hated Ronaldo? You hate Barca because they dive, right? So shouldn't you hate Ronaldo? Or do you just hate Barca cause they fucked ManUre in the ass in two CL finals in the past 3 years?

ohhhhh snaaaaaaaaaaaap

E

estranged

Man you are really thick. No one said tap-ins don't count or that they should be subtracted from your tally. Let me try to dumb it down for you. Of course tap-ins count, no one is saying Ronaldo didn't actually score 53 goals last season. But if you look at a player's goals and most of them are easy finishes as a result of the quality of service he gets from his teammates and compare that to another player's goal where a vast majority are results of superior finishing and/or dribbling, you can easily say the latter player is better. It's also less impressive when his stats are padded by the insane amount of penalties that he gets by diving.

And I thought you hated Ronaldo? You hate Barca because they dive, right? So shouldn't you hate Ronaldo? Or do you just hate Barca cause they fucked ManUre in the ass in two CL finals in the past 3 years?

188477_o.gif

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Nothing like veiled sarcasm from a one trick United pony of a fan who trolls like a juvenile

Win #1

Win #2

Honestly, who cares what butthurt Man Utd fans (or RM fans for that matter) say :lol: Why do any of you let it bother you?

There has been no comparison between Messi and CR since about 2009. In 2011, nearly 2012, it's so unfathomably ridiculous to compare the two you should be ashamed to do so. If you watch both play, the difference is blindingly obvious - regardless of goal or assist tallies. Just watch them :lol:

Win #3

Manuel, if you really take every signle one in this forum seriously you're looking at high blood pressure in the near future...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Agreed the debates about Messi/Ronaldo are completely pointless and have been for years

It's now between Neymar and Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans