10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi didnt play bad....he didnt play at all :s indeed he was just standing too deep...and he did nothing... in the last minute he awakes and nearly a goal. Don't know what Pep was thinking. If he put Messi there to stay Pep got it wrong, if Messi isnt fit Pep got it wrong, if Messi just didnt give a shit ... i hope not

Hatem Ben Arfa

Messi's worst performance of the season.

He may as well not have been on the pitch. He did nothing really but have a rest on the pitch.

The attitude of all Barca players was poor.

JamDav1982

Messi was terrible tonight and looked as he didnt even want to be there. I cant remember once before they equalised that he even broke into a sprint.

His movement off the ball was non existent and all he did when he got on the ball was find the first easy pass.

Anyone can have poor games - like Xavi and Sanchez did tonight, but a lack of effort is different and wasnt nice to see from Messi.

Messi was terrible tonight and looked as he didnt even want to be there. I cant remember once before they equalised that he even broke into a sprint.

His movement off the ball was non existent and all he did when he got on the ball was find the first easy pass.

Anyone can have poor games - like Xavi and Sanchez did tonight, but a lack of effort is different and wasnt nice to see from Messi.

spot on..still cant believe it why he didnt do anything...not like Espanyol kept him at bay...he did N O T H I N G.
On the other hand, Messi gave us so much..perhaps the rest should step up...the rest wasnt bright either

F

Flavia

The team was bad as a whole, with the exception of Pique, Abidal, Puyol and Cesc. Messi and xavi were the worst to me, but just because they are our best players. When one of them don't function, we struggle. And tonight both were bad, so...

ricknattery

He had a terrible game but not gonna blame him cos' all of the inmense amount of points he single handedly gave to us all these years. He will step up next game and Pep should not allow him to play every game there is

jayzsa

One day off is normal, Messi is human after all. He has done a good job making us believe he was not one

Off days are normal, but not for messi , I cannot remember a worse game from him. Even if he plays "badly" , he still plays good when compared to normal standards.

Today was an exception, he was really bad, couldn't dribble past one player, passes not accurate, no movement, just bad

ricknattery

Off days are normal, but not for messi , I cannot remember a worse game from him. Even if he plays "badly" , he still plays good when compared to normal standards.

Today was an exception, he was really bad, couldn't dribble past one player, passes not accurate, no movement, just bad

That's because he is the guy who has played the most in Pep era. He needs to slow down and not be so stubborn to play every game and Pep should be the one not allowing it in the first place. It's awesome Messi wants to play all the time, but it's not good on the longterm and it's showing it now

F

Flavia

He could be nervous because of the ballon d'or, not being able to concentrate.

BarcaNamul

Worst game of Messi on his carrier.....
What you think guys?Did this bad game can affect Golden ball for Messi ?
The voting is tomorrow or has done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans