10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzsa

"@WhoScored
Lionel Messi: 1 shot, 1 key pass & 1 successful dribble vs Espanyol last night. Per game this season he averages 5.1, 2.5 & 5.2 respectively"

Says it all really

impeh

Hi, its me..
considering he carrys the team so much usually -nearly everything goes through him.. outscores everyone by huge amounts..-

he is allowed one poor game :lol:

rumour has it he's human :cool:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
considering he carrys the team so much usually -nearly everything goes through him.. outscores everyone by huge amounts..-

he is allowed one poor game :lol:

rumour has it he's human :cool:

I don't think it's necessarily because he had a bad game it's when he walks around the place whilst the team is fighting to get the ball back, it's certainly not the first time i've seen him do that in recent times either, he may be under instructions from Pep to be doing that though Idk.

mixer

I'm disappointed. Leo played the worst match of the season. He was invisible at the whole game. Probably involved only in last action, where was hand and should be a penalty. I could be wrong, just that I remember.

fiamma90

Xavi: “It’s difficult for me to win the Ballon d’Or because I compete with who I think will be the best player in history.”

:)

Pepe Silvia

So gassed for this can't wait......... everyone instead of complaining about a single game celebrate for what will no doubt be Leo's biggest accomplishment to date!!!!!!!

Armando929

Just couldn't get anything going. But the expectations to perform at this club are astronomical and its just not realistic to play well every single game.

He'll probably bounce back next game knowing him.

Pepe Silvia

Credit to Espanyol for standing up to us and not backing down *cough* malaga *cough*. It was their hard play that stifled our ability to move the ball forward more than us playing poorly imho.

Yugi

fHcpP.gif

LEO LEO LEO, EL PUTO LEO LEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans