10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For a while I thought the golden boot was actually a broken trophy and that MEssi must have stolen it from Merda :D

X

xaviniesta

no no, i didn't say that they have to be the actual size. i just didn't know they give those small trophys indivdually as well. it's pretty cool actually if its true.

maria,
you mean that ugly metal shirt right? no wonder he put this in the corner :D

Povikas

Brandon
CL and LL > WC anyway.

but why does those cups up there so small? i doubt that goldes shoe is bigger than CL trophy. does everybody get their own little trophy when winning some major trophy? like those little cups they had after CDR.

that's because the trophies for players are smaller than the trophies that go to the club cabinet. imagine all the players receiving the trophy in it's original size, quite a large table to hand out those.

HerpDerp

Messi_GoldenBoots_20833.jpg

adidas will have to change their logo every year if they keep doing this.

M

mitkoa7x

They will just make it 2009.2010,2011 in 1 stripe, 2012,2013,2014 in the 2nd and 2015,2016,2017 in the 3rd. After that they will just reduce the font and keep adding the years.

Hatem Ben Arfa

2:00

interesting story about messi asking to leave the club because he is not good enough :lol:

sounds like he's blackmailing Pep to make him play centrally? :lol:

like me going to my new girlfriend i've been dating for a month that refuses to put out and me saying 'maybe we should break up', then all of a sudden she wants to have sex? :lol:

M

mitkoa7x

Is he talking about the 2-4 game against Zara? That has to be 1 of Leo's best performances ever... why would he start bitching to Pep?!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
sounds like he's blackmailing Pep to make him play centrally? :lol:

like me going to my new girlfriend i've been dating for a month that refuses to put out and me saying 'maybe we should break up', then all of a sudden she wants to have sex? :lol:
Sounded the same to me too... But I think it is cooked up. Messi played centrally even before Zlatan arrived. He might have wanted to play centrally again but I don't think that he asked for it in such a childish way

Maria

@HBA
You make it sound like its a bad thing..when you have a player of Messi's calibre, you play him in the position where his influence over a team's play will florish(Di Stefano, Cruyff, Maradona are a testament to that). If its a player who doesn't deserve to be in the starting 11 at the same time with Messi, that is Cesc..and not because he isn't a supremelly talented player, but because with Leo's and Cesc's tendency of playing in the middle, they are affecting the team's cappability of maintaining shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans