10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't care if he scored 2 goals tonight, he was still playing bad. What happend to him?
Where's the old Messi from 09/10 ...I want him back.

I thought he did a magnificent job breaking down their midfield after they equalized, his dribbles and runs right through the middle destabilized their whole defense and created a lot of space for his teammates attacking down the left side especially Abidal.

gingerless

he wasn't that bad... the defenders did great imo, his usual good runs and epic through balls ( shoot iniesta you asshole, shoot!)

BarcaGirl

He isn't just saving it from RM, this year it's different. He seems less motivated. Maybe it's just me and he proves me wrong on wednesday.

Phatroonaldo

I don't care if he scored 2 goals tonight, he was still playing bad. What happend to him?
Where's the old Messi from 09/10 ...I want him back.

Bulked up, lost some of his agility. Same shit happened to Cristiano, before bulking up he was a decent dribbler.

I don't think Messi can now score a goal like he did against Madrid in the CL semis.

Maria

Bulked up, lost some of his agility. Same shit happened to Cristiano, before bulking up he was a decent dribbler.

I don't think Messi can now score a goal like he did against Madrid in the CL semis.

:lol:

Messi is just tired..it's seems some of you think Messi is some kind of God who never plays bad. Watch the Hercules game from last year(the away one) and you will see that Messi was just as shit, only that he scored 2 goals and nobody remembers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans