Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
374741_345604202125847_176063032413299_1358789_1526995756_n.jpg

Like.
A.
Boss.

X

xaviniesta

what is this place anyway? his home? damn it would be awesome if he had some kinda home movie cinema. i would love to watch some movies or games there though i would be temptated to look to the right always :D

Home-Movie-Theater4.jpg

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
guys i wrote an article on bleacherreport ranking the top 8 youth systems in the world. you already know who #1 is but please give it a look anyway.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1024707-the-top-8-youth-academies-in-world-football

Bendtner & Alex Song are not Arsenal youth products... Da Silva brothers & Smalling not UTD products... Suarez not a product of Ajax. Smalling & Suarez are not home grown even according to the FIFA rule in that they haven't trained at UTD & Ajax respectively for three years when their age was between 15 & 21. According to that rule though, the rest of the exceptions are club grown for their respective clubs and Fabregas ain't our home grown. I'm not sure about Cuenca either

Last edited:
Bendtner & Alex Song are not Arsenal youth products... Da Silva brothers & Smalling not UTD products... Suarez not a product of Ajax. Smalling & Suarez are not home grown even according to the FIFA rule in that they haven't trained at UTD & Ajax respectively for three years when their age was between 15 & 21. According to that rule though, the rest of the exceptions are club grown for their respective clubs and Fabregas ain't our home grown. I'm not sure about Cuenca either
home grown or home born? ...

BarcaGirl

I don't care if he scored 2 goals tonight, he was still playing bad. What happend to him?
Where's the old Messi from 09/10 ...I want him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans