10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

oggmar

He did not play bad, what is wrong with you guys? He had some great feeds, and really started to shine in the second half.

JamDav1982

There is def something up with him at the moment. For the last three matches his work rate has been shocking and he barely tries to move off the ball or make anything but simple passes.

Could be a few things -
Trying to play more as a play maker to help his intl career
He may be sulking as wants to play through the middle up top
May just be tired since he came back.

Hopefully returns to normal soon but good assist tonight.

Hatem Ben Arfa

There is def something up with him at the moment. For the last three matches his work rate has been shocking and he barely tries to move off the ball or make anything but simple passes.

Could be a few things -
Trying to play more as a play maker to help his intl career
He may be sulking as wants to play through the middle up top
May just be tired since he came back.

Hopefully returns to normal soon but good assist tonight.

+1

M

mitkoa7x

What a beast.. i dont recall him losing the ball tonight... solid as steel (aka Abidal) + DAT ASSIST

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought he was quiet. He plays far too deep a lot of the time.. probably told to, mind you.
Popped up for the assist but was pretty quiet overall, much like Ronaldo.
Needs to score more away from home.

SeloBarca

i thought he was quiet. He plays far too deep a lot of the time.. probably told to, mind you.
Popped up for the assist but was pretty quiet overall, much like Ronaldo.
Needs to score more away from home.

He was quiet and didnt participate that much in the game except the goal. I wonder if it was a tactic from Pep putting him deeper in the field though

ammarfcb

ze special one
no one can comment on messi's performance today. mou had a price on his head. and the madrid players were just pitty teenage low-pants hustlers willing to do anything for the approval of their big man

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
my god i can't believe what i'm reading these last few pages

just ignore it, man.

2nived0.jpg

soarq

Messi is shit lately in comparision to his normal. Still, he's the deciding factor. That's wonderful, as sooner or later he will be back.

We love to see him more involved. I am more and more thinking its a Pep tactic ... now 3 matches in a row... offc he keeps 3 defenders busy but only works when the ball gets to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans